Forecasting - page 3

Wow, simply wow. :-)

The trend is currently downwards in the bigger timeframes and it just hit its resistance..

So I'm going to short the EURUSD...

Sell the EURUSD at 1.2833

Take Profit at 1.2780

Stop Loss at 1.2880

I'm also placing a sell limit so I can sell again if it happens to go too high in the wrong direction, between the price I open and the stop loss.

I am placing a Sell Limit at 1.2865

Take Profit at 1.2815

Stop Loss at 1.2930

First trade should be profit of 53 or loss of 47

and sell limit should cover the stop loss and then some or a profit 50 pips or loss of 65 pips

Lets see how this one goes.

P.S. I know I am taking a risk now because the stochastic shows a cross into a buy position but I still think since the general trend is going down the stochastics for the shorter terms are weak crosses and so will have no big affect on what the market will be. I sure hope I'm right on this one

the first position hit the stop loss while second position was initiated, this led to a loss of 47 followed by of 50 (and some swap).

I did not anticipate that it might have gone up that far up but I knew that if it did it would en up farther down. Anywho today (thursday) may be the last trades of my week I am not sure, I will check for news later today and see if I have any signals to buy/sell any other currency

This Trade:

-47 pips
+50 pips

Total:
+300 pips

By the way I wasn't expecting such an even number after this but oh well

i just put a Buy Limit at 1.2285 (by assuming the market will go back down after a market move up like that) with the USDCHF

Buy Limit at 1.2300

Take Profit at 1.2400

Stop Loss at 1.2175

profit of 100 pips, loss of 125 pips

And just in case it goes the wrong direction to begin with

Buy Limit 1.2255

Take Profit at 1.2375

Stop Loss at 1.2165

Profit of 120 pips or loss of 90 pips

Now this could make me a lot of pips or hurt me a lot, I put a time limit to cancel the sell limit order if it doesnt happen within the next 24 hours and I'll just see over the weekend

Well that was unfortunate, it was at 3 pips of hitting the buy limit then just went up. Oh well then one should have already cancelled and I cancelled the other since it was only a backup to the first one. Today is friday, the news will move the market a lot so I'm staying out of a it. Have a good weekend everyone

Have a good weekend, Gaz.

My systems lose a lot these few days.

Today is labor day, US Market is closed so I won't trade. I'm going to try and go to the beach in Santa Cruz today.

Talk to you all on tuesday

EURUSD is going to have a small swoop back up, I don't know the magnitude of it but here:

Buy EURUSD at 1.2805

Take Profit at 1.2815

Stop Loss at 1.2770

Profit of 10 pips, loss of 35

Closed the position with profit no problem

This Trade:

+10 pips

Total:

+310 pips

putting a sell limit on the EURUSD, hopefully it will reach it before plunging down

Sell Limit at 1.2830

Take Profit at 1.2785

Stop Loss at 1.2885

profit of 45 pips or loss of 55 pips

Reason: