[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 426

McBro:

Yes, Solar is also nice to see ;))))


The main thing is that we are all traders and who follows what strategy is a "personal matter" ;)))


That's funny ... I'm not arguing. You're welcome... the money's yours)))
I don't want to refill...
solar:

That's funny ... I'm not arguing. You're welcome... the money's yours)))
;)))

Tantric, retest)))

McBro:

OMG
Oxide:
OMG
OE
McBro:

On the low!!! It's a sell! Don't you want to lock in the buy? (when it goes back to 2770)
strangerr:

PRRRivet!!! ;)

Tantrik:
On minimum!!! Don't you want to lock in the buy?
Yes you can, but the shit happens then the bail increases when you come out of the lock, does everybody do that??
strangerr:

Tantric, retest)))

That turkey with the blue bars is a liar! (I put myself through and went).