Super Ea - page 12

Hello Aquilez am a new member here and new to forex too but i have being doing demo with some EA for over a month now and i think i understand what everything is all about .but i need your help for better EA ,who take profit,close order,close market AUTOMATICALLY,PLZ HELP ME ON THIS OK I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Regards

Jeff

fxmalay:
Hi all,Any body can post WWS EA here?Thanks.

WWS or WSS is that a commercial EA?

jeffzie:
Hello Aquilez am a new member here and new to forex too but i have being doing demo with some EA for over a month now and i think i understand what everything is all about .but i need your help for better EA ,who take profit,close order,close market AUTOMATICALLY,PLZ HELP ME ON THIS OK I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.RegardsJeff

Hi Jeffzie

Do You have any Method or just Looking?

Hi

Trader Ed from Hawaii here. Interested in DLM - the Super EA. Which version is current? Is it best to begin trading at major support/resistance such as monthly or weekly pivots?

Aloha Ed

thanks for the EA

Anny updated results on how it is going the past few months?

Would love to see some recent results.

I'm new to forex. I'm learning how to trade now. But I like Auto-trading. This is great forum, thank you!

vvbon:
I'm new to forex. I'm learning how to trade now. But I like Auto-trading. This is great forum, thank you!

Hello, and welcome to this forum.

Stick around and you'll learn tons of information.

I wish you a succesfull trading carreer!

has anyone come across 'fxdigit' indicator that tells you when to buy and sell. i'll be very glad to know about it. thanks....

I found an EA DLMv1 with the same name terminator 2.0 on another site. He by chance is equal completely, or changed the code and renomearam dear friends?

I would like use it on mini acount for testing?

Thanks

Reason: