My million-dollar forecasts - page 4

holy cow!!!!!!!!!!

I'm damned! US has more jobs loss again, and to make matter worse the hourly rate drops.

All lost. Will assess them tommorrow.

Whatever happened to that support/resistance expert/indicator? Did i dream it? I remember a while ago (few months at least) we were talking about a support and resistance to trade the news, basicallyh a barrier that, if broken, will open a trade. This would mean that if the market up dramatically during news then the expert buys when it crosses the appointed line and vice versa..

I'm going to go look for that thread

Gaz, i'm concerned that broker doesn't accept the order during news. Market react fast to important news; hence, the price moves too fast. However, yesterday (UTC) Evox could long while market was moving fast. If it was not demo account, it would have a peace in mind, but it's demo. Broker allows anything to happen with demo account.

Anyway, we'll try the breakout idea.

About Evox i think is a EA i have one similar working very good on a demo and back test but not in a live account for million reason slipp price, broker let to buy or sell in a fast market (DEMO ONLY)

here is someting funny maybe u want to read about

let the EA working on a demo and try to do the same manualy in a live acc

but don't set up a S/L just the T/P

yup! it is working perfect but what happend to Automatic trading?

scorpion:
Forecast #5: Long USDJPY at 11:30 UTC Friday 2006-08-04. Close position when profit is 80 pips or more. Close regardless of profit/loss at 17:30 UTC.

#5 USDJPY P/L: -119 pips. (Longed at 115.47, close at 114.28)

Forecast #6: Short EURUSD at 11:30 UTC Friday 2006-08-04. Close the position when profit 150 pips or more. Close regardless of profit/loss at 17:30 UTC.

#6 EURUSD P/L: -102 pips. (Shorted at 1.2790, closed at 1.2892.)

Total Net P/L (Aug 2006):

EURUSD: -92 pips
USDJPY: -119 pips

AUDUSD: 30 pips

I dont think I will be looking at this thread a lot. This scorpion guy seems pretty wierd. I dont know! LOL

czgncdoe:
I dont think I will be looking at this thread a lot. This scorpion guy seems pretty wierd. I dont know! LOL

this "scorpion guy" is the administrator and owner of FXFisherman.. also most likely the only programmer on the forum that will take the time to code an expert if you need it

Whatever happened to this?

Heh, i don't need to write any more, because the mini forecast and economic calendar speak for me already. But while I put $1,000,000 dream in here, i'll be writing another journal of my trades using signals from economic forecast.

Reason: