High/Low Breakout Scalper - page 4

Thanks for reporting guys. I'll check it. Maybe new version of MT breaks my code

Infact I can't even get this to place trades on a live account !! Every order fails with a 'Off Quotes' error in the journal.

It's a big shame because I've been looking for an EA like this for ages ....

Off quote? pretty weirdo

I don't even know what 'Off Quote' means, to be honest .... not a very useful error message.

This EA makes use of old template. I'll need to code again from my new template.

Anyone using this tested it on demo live etc?Do we need a template?Cheers

Yeh it doesnt work get face when stick it on demo.

I don't know why I'm doing this the hard way. I'm creating EA upgrader program to do the upgrade for me automatically. This piece of soft will allow you to upgrade any EA to support trailing stop, smart sl/tp, MM, running on multiple charts, closing on Friday, session filter, and many more. This is the way of the future, since many EAs I coded are using either old or buggy template. So i hope with a click of button, these EAs will get updated to the newest template.

Writing an EA will never be the same again! Because you'll transform a line of your code into full-blown EA!

Thanks for your hard work scorpion - I'm looking forward to finally trying this EA ...

Any progress on this scorpion ?

Hey, i thought you guys would like to wait until EA Upgrader is finished. With the EA Upgrader, I'll be able to update and fix all the old EAs under a few hours.

Ok, check back some time tomorrow for the new version.

Reason: