MQL4 EA "order failed off quotes" when I try to place two orders at the same time

I am trying to place to orders one after the other in my EA script. When I try to trade it live, the first one goes through, but the second never does. It comes back with this error saying order failed off quotes. Is there a way to fix this? I am trying to open up two orders with different take profits at the same time. Right now this is just two ordersend functions one after the other. I haven't been able to find a solution.

So if it is a buy signal, I would place two buy orders at the same price and stops, just different tp. Thanks in advance

1. It takes time to open an order (network to, server queue, values verified, network back). Yet the market is always moving.

You need to refresh prices before the second send.

2. Why are you opening two? Because of FIFO rules, the first order must close first.
              NFA Enforces FIFO Rule, Bans Forex Hedging in US Forex Accounts - Trading Heroes (2016)
              FAQ: FIFO in the Forex Market - BabyPips.com (2011)

Most brokers won't let you set independent TPs. SL will always be the same. Closing orders must be done specially.
              OrderModify changing all open orders reguardless of ticket# - MQL4 programming forum #1.2 (2020)

Just open one order with twice the size and do a partial close at the first TP level.
              OrderClose fails in Tester - error 138 (requote) - MQL4 programming forum #2.4 (2023)

Reason: