Great indicator, name? - page 2

cale_johnson:
Actually, a reply from anyone will do, thanks a bunch, I’m gonna go check it out

Hi guys. Actually I’m using a platform from the same broker said by Duvuacris so you got the answer. Anyway, if you are trying with some platforms from other brokers or websites, let us know what can offer us as well. Mine fits my expectations but I’m open for new sources. Thanx. Adri

adrian76:
Hi guys. Actually I’m using a platform from the same broker said by Duvuacris so you got the answer. Anyway, if you are trying with some platforms from other brokers or websites, let us know what can offer us as well. Mine fits my expectations but I’m open for new sources. Thanx. Adri

If you are looking for a platform with good indicators I recommend Ikon Platinum on Tradeview. It gives you excellent charting and fast execution. Anyway I am trying to become a price action trader and shake off from indicators. Really hard by the way.

T-rex:
If you are looking for a platform with good indicators I recommend Ikon Platinum on Tradeview. It gives you excellent charting and fast execution. Anyway I am trying to become a price action trader and shake off from indicators. Really hard by the way.

I have found Ikon as one of the best platforms. I was looking for more pairs to trade and they have them. I was used to MT4 but a few weeks with their demo were enough to love this platform.

Well, I’ve been using Tradeview’s since I read this, Isn’t Ikon’s the same?

cale_johnson:
Well, I’ve been using Tradeview’s since I read this, Isn’t Ikon’s the s

Well my understanding is that Ikon Platinum is the platform you can download from tradeview, though I understand Ikon seems to be a different broker probably associated with the guys form tradeview.

Actually Tradeview and Ikon are two different companies as far as I know, though I assume they work in partnership because Tradeview operates with both MT4 and Ikon for Forex trading and Core Options for Forex and metals options which is Ikon’s too, besides I could tell, their address is the same when I was doing all the paper work.

WOW I thought that Ikon Platinum was a platform developed by Tradeview, didn't know that Ikon was the name of a company that worked with Tradeview. But is there like a web page that's like official for Ikon?

Cuttie Annie:
WOW I thought that Ikon Platinum was a platform developed by Tradeview, didn't know that Ikon was the name of a company that worked with Tradeview. But is there like a web page that's like official for Ikon?

I was doing some research and it appears they are related, but Ikon offers different kinds of services and it also seems that Ikon doesn’t have the MT4 Tradeview has. I don't know if you can add links here, but you can google it.

actually the point of indicators is to know how to get a strategy. even if you don’t know all 30 indicators you may get profits using just a couple. I agree if a trader has several indicators there are many chances to get comfortable using the platform. I’ve been checking some and I’ve found a couple useful for me. Va

actually I’m using a couple of those depending of which pairs I’m trading with. Also depends how is the market on these days. Adri

Reason: