Candlestick pattern recognition - page 3

Simply modifying an existing indicator(NOT my invention-you can find it on this site-get the fixed versions) to enable me to do other things without the alarms for patterns I am not interested in. You cannot bypass the other alerts without turning them ALL off. This would free me up to do other things.

Mql4

What they are doing is programming or modifying different indicators using the MQL4 platform which is a built-in programming language that makes the MT4 a stronger platform. You can also program your own Expert Advisors.

can anyone help

hi,

can anyone help me, i downloaded a free EA candlestick pattern recognition but i compiled it to check if theres error, so no error found but when i tried to attach the file it does not work, i'm not a programmer so kindly help me out plsssss

thanks more power to tsd!

hi guys,

i downloaded a pattern recognition but then it does not attach to the chart, what should i do kindly help plssss

thanks

mactrading:
hi,

can anyone help me, i downloaded a free EA candlestick pattern recognition but i compiled it to check if theres error, so no error found but when i tried to attach the file it does not work, i'm not a programmer so kindly help me out plsssss

thanks more power to tsd!

It could be an indicator instead of an EA. Check the Experts and Journal for error. If possible, attach the file on the forum, so that more members can assist or advice you accordingly.

Merry Christmas....

mactrading:
hi guys,

i downloaded a pattern recognition but then it does not attach to the chart, what should i do kindly help plssss

thanks

Before downloading any indicator or software read all the instructions provided. Because these indicators or softwares you are going to use in your forex trading. And if there is any fault you might come in trouble.

Reverse Candle indicator

removed as already answered

Reason: