Becoming a Millionaire in 4 years

Hello everyone,

I found this blog about becoming a Millionaire in 4 years using the Forex. I want to follow it and maybe by becoming this guy's best friend I can smooch off his strategy. He doesn't prove anything yet but I'm interested in seeing what's going to happen.

I'll keep this thread alive when he posts any tracks of his earnings...

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://becomingmillionaire.blogspot.com/

The blog is very interesting to follow and the blogger himself, just like Alex Tew, is quite ambiguous to get $1mil in 4 years--or some part of it.

Can an amateur forex trader turn $3,000 into $1,000,000 in just 4 years?

It'd be a miracle.

Only difference with Alex Tew is that he just got a good idea that was untouched. And got to sell it, the blog link that I posted is using the forex

by becoming this guy's best friend I can smooch off his strategy

Reminded me of a saying : There are no friends or enemies in business, there are only interests.

Smooth move guz, and a very nice blog to follow. Thank you for the link.

Aha, seems like he is compounding, not as vigurously as I would but seems liek he's lowering his risk with the more money he has...

Pretty smart move? maybe he could reduce his time from 4 years to 3 if he used more risk? I don't know really, I believe my way and his are both valid but I might empty out my account faster

not bad att all yahh ?

He gained 80 bucks yesterday.

Let the miracles begin

Hmm he's trading .1 lots? that means if he has 3,089.49 he actually made 895 pips? or did he do the .3 lots?

I like the fact that he doesnt trade every day of the week too.

It`s hard to get from that post. As i see it he opened several positions over the day, some were 0.1 lots some 0.3 , and the overall profit of them contained 89 dollars. That

He had a nice recovery there from last week. Went back to positive after losing ~$400 (his 50 pip stop loss). Just thought I'd update for anyone not reading it

Reason: