Becoming a Millionaire in 4 years - page 3

slim1:
hi everyone i was just wondering, have anyone thought of making a living from trading news only. i mean mastering news is another dimension of forex. some benefits i can think of are the scheduled trading, stress lasting a few minutes. can someone give me some tips on how to become a pro in news.

Are you new to forex? To trading?

Before jump in news trading, you may need some years of trading experience.

FerruFx

Does someone know what happened with this Guy and this 4 year plan? As I was searching for Daytrade Millionaires i found a guy wich tries to become a Daytrademillionaire in ONE YEAR! Is this even possible?

/go?link=http://www.daytrademillionaire.com/

Hi to all,

I'm actually new here and I saw this thread from Google. I'm new with FOREX trading so anyone here guys who can help me have my first step? I'm working at home so I would probably like to have another source to speed me up...

gazuz:
Hello everyone, I found this blog about becoming a Millionaire in 4 years using the Forex. I want to follow it and maybe by becoming this guy's best friend I can smooch off his strategy. He doesn't prove anything yet but I'm interested in seeing what's going to happen. I'll keep this thread alive when he posts any tracks of his earnings... Becoming a Millionaire in 4 Years
Reason: