Best trend indicator - page 9

IMO MA's and the human eye are the best trend indicators!

Most of the traders use MA and MACD. But you should be careful on sideways market. This stuff works only with trends

Ravique:
Hey guys, I am looking for a trend indicator,I need it to do one thing : I need it to be fast . If there is a small reversal or a big reversal or a correction, i need it to point this out. So i am lookig for the most sensetive trend indicator, and i don`t mind how it beaves in a choppy market. What do you think, which one could That be ?

a 21 triple exponential MA

allows You to have a look at 8 currency pairs and their 5 indicators with this, 1 indicator. It is recommended to use it on higher time frames, such as 4H, Daily, Weekly. For example, if trading on 15MIN TF, put this on Daily chart, and trade strongest and weakest currency pairs, depending on trend direction. For more information here's my blog.

Regards

Files:

Its taken me 7 months to realize..

Fundamental analysis, like non farm payroles, euro debt crisis are market movers only. They do not indicate the direction... Just draw trendlines, support, resistance and channels... and you will see..

Thats why the euro went up, even though the portugal bailout happened... nobody knew why.... The price always listens to trendlines...

when you trade with trendlines, you have a plan, entry, exit and stoploss.. thats the biggest mistake i was making, having no plan....

Jusat draw every trendline you can see on H1, H4 and daily... then trendlines on smaller timeframes....and you will see... that you can predict take profit levels very acurately..

Trendlines are the structural framework of forex.. the price is like a building, propagating into space

Files:
trendlines.jpg  161 kb

hello...kindly any body to teach me....

mkvy:
Trendlines are the structural framework of forex.. the price is like a building, propagating into space

I agree !

Is it possible, to automate a trendline?

For example, draw a uptrendline and a buyorder is triggered.

If price touches the trendline -5pips exit.

Going up again, next candle buy and so on.

Does anybody know?

Thanks,

hollipe

Indicator specializing in what currency pair???

before analysis trend u must remember ur self what type of investor or trader u r. if u r short trader than no need to go against some candle.

others must match some different trends

Reason: