Best trend indicator - page 11

fm299:
Hi..,oK i NEED The best indicator trend but how we could find it...And where we could find it.Do you have indicator for best trend??If you have it I want to use it..and give it to me in this forum..Ok succses and good luck 4 u.I am Indonesian.

Silakan dicoba sistem 3-SMA dari Mr Hector De Ville beserta indikator2 yang menyertainya. System itu sangat cocok dengan gaya trading Saya... mungkin cocok juga dengan gaya trading Anda.

(ENGLISH: Please try 3-SMA system by Mr Hector De Ville with all of its indicators package. That system very suitable for my trading style... possibly suitable for your trading style too).

May Us be Profitable Trader Forever

As i say before - best indicator its head on our shoulders!

Hello Fishermen, has anyone heard of or is trading Shirley Hudson's London Close strategy that she perfected, it is said to be very consistent in profits. Kindly post this strategy if you know how to trade it.

Thanks

Kilmanjaro

hollipe:
I agree !Is it possible, to automate a trendline?For example, draw a uptrendline and a buyorder is triggered.If price touches the trendline -5pips exit.Going up again, next candle buy and so on.Does anybody know?Thanks,hollipe

is this possible on mt4?

I would agree with you...

DonCardEst:
As i say before - best indicator its head on our shoulders!
Reason: