Median Trader - page 2

Thanks Rastarr, look forward to your results

I analysed the code. It is an subscription-based expert which has expired already since April 2004, so is it still working for you now?? Of course this limitation can be bypassed. I'll post the code later.

Ah now I remember Ravique asked me the tvi thing last few months. Am I right? tvi = Abs(iMA(3,0,1) - iMA(3,0,3)) / (High[Highest(2,3,3)] - Low[Lowest(1,3,3)]) * 100;

Hey Scorp, what is the TVI ? And could this formula be used like an mt4 indicator ? I remember something asking about 3 parameter ma`s.

hssmoney

Yes that is him ,Dirk. I bought the book long time ago and it was very interesting. The base thought is to view the market from a distance, longer time frames ,to see the real movement of a currency pair I ran tyhe demo when he sent it but it was not sucessful unless you had a big bankrool and lots of time, then it was very good.

He was selling a mentor/alert service then .

George

Well I just want to look at the strategy, at this median line itself, maybe It will come in handy one day.

hey Scorp

What happened to this Median EA? Has anyone been able to convert it to MT4?

Yes,we REALLY need it converted to MT4 and MT5 code!!

bossxero:
hey Scorp What happened to this Median EA? Has anyone been able to convert it to MT4?

I have been going through the threads on trend line trading trying to find something like magic stick and both scorpions and trendme are good. I wish that the automatic trendline was easier to code, but anyway I am bumping this one again. I would like to see this in mt4 also. I know that this is my 1st post and all but could you please reopen this Scorpion?

Reason: