The Float - page 4

Thank you for the link Eagle, Barry has interesting indicators, besides the float indicators i also like support and resistance , and pivot points, they are simple, but i like em.

Hey all

I tried it Live

Sorry It's not the HG

I lost

The indicator is reevaluating and changing during the trend

and let You think u are in the direction while it's the opposite.

Motisi

hope no one tried it Live yet

You can still use it as a guide to help determine trend direction. I recommend you use Float2 that updates properly.

Hey, I use several ema/jma crossover methods when trading.

I am curious about using float to filter out sideways markets.

Does anyone have any good advise about the best way to implement this?

Thanks a bunch

Matt

matthd, we have some threads about the Float indicator, the discussian wasn`t as large there as it was on the moneytec forum, but still I think you should check em out . Use the search of the forum to find the threads.

basically at its simple form the blue vertical line on the chart indicates a reversal in the trend... the top blues and buttom blue lines are just your high and low for the 200 bars and yes that adjusts because it is breaking those highs or lows...something alot like this is the !MATH! indicator wich is murry math but i like the !MATH! one the best but its only for mq3 i have a mq4 if you would like to look at it..its not as clean but its still good... its is in octaves.. if you like want it jsut ask..i am new here as of today i dont know how to upload this bad boy..but if you only keep the 4/8ths the 0/8ths and the 8/8ths the 0 and the 8/ths lines will match almost with the float the 4/8ths I use as a median line and a take 1/2 lots as profit the outer lines youll want too the -'s and the +8ths lines...I got off track if you like the float you will like this TOO

ok it wont let me upload exp's but mabye these will work 1 is my favorite for mq3 the other is a mq4 murry.. when the 0 and 8/8ths lines line up with the 200bar float blues lines ranging is great if you can trade that way... maybe say a 4hr bar with braintrading or asctrend indicators right on the bounces everytime

Files:

Hello Frnds,

New to this forum, wanted to know everything abt Float Indicator, how to use it can soemone post me the word document for the same and also explain me with the screenshot as to when to enter and exit .

Thanks & Regards

Amit.

thanks man for sharing this...

Hi Rulzgd

See thats an example of self replicating chaotic order.

No one posts here in 3.5 years...

And you and I do 23 days 10 apart...

Makes sense.,,

Webster

E$G$

Reason: