The Float - page 3

Install it in the indicator folder and it will be in the costum indicator

on the navigator.

I found the Problem with the ex4 indicator.

If I use it on 4 pairs then my MT4 doesn't open.

If I use it on 1 pair then its o.k.

I guess it's too heavy for my cpu or something else

If someone will fix the ex4 indicator will be great

motisi2:
Install it in the indicator folder and it will be in the costum indicator on the navigator. I found the Problem with the ex4 indicator. If I use it on 4 pairs then my MT4 dosn't open. If I use it on 1 pair then Its o.k. I gess its to havy for my cpu or somthing else If someone will fix the ex4 indicator will be great.

Hello motisi2,

thanks for the info , i am having the same problems if i use with more than one pair .. one more question what is the best strategy you have seen using float you mention before with zigzags is it correct.

Hi nomibegood

1. I am using the mql2 file.

2. Demo yet - going soon to live.

3. Daily Chart is best for me because I can leave my computer. I can leave it a week and then close positions (take profit) and start again if I want to be in the safe side. I add lots all the time.

If you trust the Float you can stay all the way until the blue vertical line

Appears (close position and open new one in the opposite direction). It can make a lot of money.

If you prefer the 5 min chart then it's the same, just need to stay connect to the screen because The trend takes some howers and then you need to close position and open new one in the opposite direction.

We stiil don't have an EA or Script to do that for us.

motisi2:
Tank's scorpions I agree From last friday till today on the dayli 10k on demo Mt3 I am puting more lots all the time will see next

So where's the MQ4 code for the indicator and who's this Barry guy ? Why only an ex4 floating around (pardon the pun there )

Martin

Rastarr, Barry is the guy who makes indicators. I don`t remember where i got it, there were also support resistance indicator, andrew`s pitcfork indicator, and some others. He posted only the ex4s.

motisi2:
Hi nomibegood 1. I am using the mql2 file. 2. Demo yet - going soon to live. 3. Daily Chart is best for me because I can leave my computer. I can leave it a week and then close positions (take profit) and start again if I want to be in the safe side. I add lots all the time. If you trust the Float you can stay all the way until the blue vertical line Appears (close position and open new one in the opposite direction). It can make a lot of money. If you prefer the 5 min chart then it's the same, just need to stay connect to the screen because The trend takes some howers and then you need to close position and open new one in the opposite direction. We stiil don't have an EA or Script to do that for us.

Thanks for your reply motisi2,

i have few questions what is the number you're using for daily time frame i mean 100,200 or 300 and for 5 minutes? and how do you know if the trend is changed i mean what is the last line it should cross for us to know if the previous trend is not changed and it will continue

thanks again

Thanks for the new indicator. Cant wait to try it out

The parameter in the code is 200 witch mean 30 m' chart I guess.

I am not changing it. I leave 200 but I am working with Daily chart or 5 min chart. The thing is I didn't succeed with the other time frames.

I always lost (don't know why). The right trend for me is the daily if I want to leave the screen or The 5 min chart if I want to stay connect to it.

The trend is changing to the opposite every time the blue vertical signal line appears.

That's it

Motisi

hiya motisi2,

was wondering which BLUE signal line your talking about?

can u post a pic here?

cos ive been testing this indicator and it seems hopelessly difficult as the float keeps changing itself....

please help me clarify....thank you!

i dont know who he is but hes web is here... https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.4africa.net/4meta/

Reason: