ZeroCode Clone for MT4 - page 2

No problem. all is good Scorpion I just had the suggestion. I have a shopping cart for another business and maybe I can do something with that, so it would be easy for you all to get the software. I mainly want to help as much as I can. I don't want to make money off the sales, I just want to make it easy for you all to buy it.....

TurboTrader,

Turbo, why not get some commission from the sales at least to cover transaction fee? It's obvious that clearing house/bank will take some percentage (usually 2-3% per transaction).

scorpion:
Turbo, why not get some commission from the sales at least to cover transaction fee? It's obvious that clearing house/bank will take some percentage (usually 2-3% per transaction).

Good point Scorpion ,my service does charge 3% for each transaction. Plus out monthly fees of $75.00. I will have to work something out with them it would be so easy for the user to be able to download it and have full access immediatly, instead of having to wait on Gordago.

I have tried to do some simple scripts with it today, but MT-4 only shows one trade over a long period of time, yet Gordago shows 20-30 trades. Doesn't make much since.

I'll have to try and compare with other codes, and see what is wrong...????

TurboTrader

Ok, here is the link so you can purchase Gordago, he is set up with Plimus, and you can purchase with a credit card..

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1648610

TurboTrader

TurboTrader24:
Ok, here is the link so you can purchase Gordago, he is set up with Plimus, and you can purchase with a credit card.. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1648610

And the price is expected to rise next week due to Primus' commissions and taxes. The CC process was painless and I had my serial number within several minutes. Looks pretty good though I'll have more of a play with it in the morning.

Cheers

Martin

Rastarr:
Looks pretty good though I'll have more of a play with it in the morning.

Well the guys have quite a few bugs to iron out and a good deal of room for improvement. They have a positive attitude towards recieving bug reports and improvement suggestions which is a pleasant change from dealing with MQ people.

Small price to pay for something with such huge potential.

Has anyone else bought this who'd like to share their views ?

Martin

I was able to purchase GSO through Plimus. That in itself, was a HUGE fix! The only thing I don't like and have messaged Alexander about, is the fact that you have to input the password everytime you want to update the program. I have asked him if there was any way to get the system save the password in the field. I hope they can fix that real soon. As far as the program goes, I like the ease of it. The only thing I don't like is you cannot copy and paste, everything has to be entered manually. Just make the process take longer to make...

I don't know how to program mq4 yet, but I hope this will speed up the learning curve...

Don

Rastarr:
Well the guys have quite a few bugs to iron out and a good deal of room for improvement. They have a positive attitude towards recieving bug reports and improvement suggestions which is a pleasant change from dealing with MQ people. Small price to pay for something with such huge potential. Has anyone else bought this who'd like to share their views ? Martin

Hey I do agree, there is a few bugs, but the potential for this program is high, Alexander is working hard to take care of the bugs, I beleive in the software.. Also Alexander does respond to emails, this tells me alot, he does care. I am still experimenting with the program, but so far I am pleased with the program. And for the price of the program, well worth it even if ya just do one EA it Pays for it'self.

TurboTrader

Yep, I've emailed him on the save password thing too and well as copy/paste great minds hehehe

It's got some horrid memory leak/consumption issues as well. Still got huge potential once you figure out the rough Russian translation. Took me quite a while to figure out what the Variant tabs were all about

Martin

Hey Rastarr, did you get the new update today?? They now have data going back 4.5 years on 18 pairs.