ZeroCode Clone for MT4

Check out https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.gordago.com/

Gordago Stock Optimizer supposedly does ZeroCode stuff for MT4 - pity you can't gauge it's capabilities unless you pay them $USD29 first though.

The interface 'looks' good

Wow! the concept is quite astonishing. $30 is quite affordable for this kind of program

It also has a dedicated backtester, but I wonder if backtesting ticks data is possible or not.

An another made in russia software, i haven`t tried it yet, but i will do it later. As to the tick data, it is not possible. GSO uses metatrader data for now, and it collects only m1 data, and builds other timeframes by itself . So the backtesting is made also by using m1 data.

Ravique:
An another made in russia software, i haven`t tried it yet, but i will do it later.

I'm sure everyone will be interested in the results of this new software. Good for Ravique if he gets to it first

MQ are 'supposedly' putting together an FAQ and Instruction Pages on how their backtester data files are formatted as well as how to use them to include actual tick data. Did I say 'supposedly' ? Yeah I did. When they are going to do this is the other question.

I wonder if user can use custom indicators or not with Gordago.

scorpion:

I didn't see the ability to do that in the current version I looked at in demo mode. Probably in some future version, I'm guessing.

Hello all, I have been emailing Alexander with Gordago, and here is the deal, he is getting setup with Plimus, so you can purchase the software. I did get the live version today, and for the price you can't go wrong, also on or after Aug.8 there is going to be some upgrades, not shure what yet. I will find out on adding custom indicators, to the system ,that would help alot. Here is output from a sampe code it did, from his sample.

Also Scorpion, I beleive he is using the API for data.

Scorpion would you be interested in becoming a reseller for him???

Let me know and I will see if I can get ya set up. I just don't have the knowlage you have, to offer any support. You are the wizard and i am just a fly on the wall.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Copyright 2005, Gordago Software Corp. |

//| https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.gordago.com/ |

#property copyright "Copyright 2005, Gordago Software Corp."

#property link "http://www.gordago.com"

extern double lStopLoss = 25;

extern double sStopLoss = 20;

extern double lTrailingStop = 20;

extern double sTrailingStop = 15;

extern double Lots = 0.1;

//| |

int start(){

int cnt, ticket;

if(Bars<100){

Print("bars less than 100");

return(0);

}

if(lStopLoss<10){

Print("StopLoss less than 10");

return(0);

}

if(sStopLoss<10){

Print("StopLoss less than 10");

return(0);

}

double diMA0=iMA(NULL,15,9,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

double diMA1=iMA(NULL,15,30,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

double diRSI2=iRSI(NULL,5,13,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

double diMACD3=iMACD(NULL,30,12,26,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);

double diMACD4=iMACD(NULL,30,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,0);

int total=OrdersTotal();

if(total<1){

if(AccountFreeMargin()<(1000*Lots)){

Print("We have no money. Free Margin = ", AccountFreeMargin());

return(0);

}

if ((diMA0>diMA1 && diRSI2<30)){

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,0, "gordago simple",16384,0,Green);

if(ticket>0){

if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("BUY order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());

}

else Print("Error opening BUY order : ",GetLastError());

return(0);

}

if ((diMACD3<diMACD4)){

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,3,0,0,"gordago sample",16384,0,Red);

if(ticket>0) {

if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("SELL order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());

}

else Print("Error opening SELL order : ",GetLastError());

return(0);

}

}

for(cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++) {

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

if(OrderType()<=OP_SELL && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) {

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){

}else{

}

}

}

}

This system allows you to use different stops T/S ,and T/P, On Long And Short.

If you wnat to purchase it now here is the bank info he sent me for wire tranfer

1. Union Bank of California International, New York , USA, swift: BOFCUS33NYK account № 91-274753-1121 of IMPEXBANK, Moscow, Russia, swift: IMPERUMM in favour account № 30301840200000000343 of branch "Kazansky"

for credit to Lutsenko Alexander Nikolaevich, account 423 018 402 004 800 034 98

2. The Bank of New York, New York, USA, swift: IRVTUS3N

Account № 890-0487-550 of IMPEXBANK, Moscow, Russia, swift: IMPERUMM

In favour account № 30301840200000000343 of branch «Kazansky»

for credit to Lutsenko Alexander Nikolaevich, account 423 018 402 004 800 034 98

1. Union Bank of California International, New York , USA, swift: BOFCUS33NYK account № 91-274753-1121 of IMPEXBANK, Moscow, Russia, swift: IMPERUMM in favour account № 30301840200000000343 of branch "Kazansky"

for credit to Lutsenko Alexander Nikolaevich, account 423 019 787 004 800 004 36

2. The Bank of New York, New York, USA, swift: IRVTUS3N

Account № 890-0487-550 of IMPEXBANK, Moscow, Russia, swift: IMPERUMM

In favour account № 30301840200000000343 of branch «Kazansky»

for credit to Lutsenko Alexander Nikolaevich, account 423 019 787 004 800 004 36

Is it possible to use it for payment? :sweatdrop

Also If it will help any I would be happy to try to write a simple code for anybody that wants to see how good it turns out as an experament.

Let Me Know if you have any questions for him, I have to translate everything to russian so he understands but I would be happy to help as much as I can.

Turbotrader

scorpion:

Hey if you go to program files, and open Gordago, amd click on english you can open the toolbox and see the indicators, it opens a new window it is a xml document seems as it might be possable...

Turbotrader

Hello TurboTrader,

Gordago is a great software indeed. Paying $30 to Alexander will support the software for future upgrades. One thing, the payment is hassle. Consumer might add at least $10 fee to wire transfer (in Cambodia costs $50), and Alexander might pay receival fee as well. He'd better setup a credit card merchant at 2Checkout.com for example--CardSystems.com was hacked recently and is in BIG trouble.

As seen in generated code, there isn't any trailing stop feature, and the custom indicators might not be supported yet. However, these features can be requested and the vendor will likely add them.

TurboTrader:
Scorpion would you be interested in becoming a reseller for him??? Let me know and I will see if I can get ya set up. I just don't have the knowlage you have, to offer any support. You are the wizard and i am just a fly on the wall.
No, thanks guy. If only I had free time. I'm very buzy these days with my job and fxfisherman.

scorpion:
Hello TurboTrader, Gordago is a great software indeed. Paying $30 to Alexander will support the software for future upgrades. One thing, the payment is hassle.

Yeah it certainly looks like good software. I've emailed Alexander when I first posted to ensure he sorts out the payment crap - if I can't pay by credit card, I suspect a great many other people won't bother buying it either. Anyways he's sorting that out as TurboTrader24 reports.

The responses from Alexander are a little confusing, given the obvious language barrier difficulties we all know and love. I've urged that Gordago have MQ4 custom indicator allowance and not the DLL type that Alexander has suggested. Not much point using rewritten custom indicators if you've got to rewrite and reinvent the wheel again.

Also suggested money management modules would be of great help also.

He's very keen to implement users' suggestions.

Cheers

Martin

Reason: