Download ZeroCode Beta 1 - page 2

Does ZeroCode actually ...... work/help ..... to make a MT4 EA ? Interesting!

ZeroCode for MT4 is on the way, ut2damax. But current version is for mt3 only.

hi scorpion ;

i´m new in this forum..

hope to finde what i want and to help as i can ...

about the zero code system ... it´s a great idea to make this ... soo we can make our experts alone ...

i have some ideas and i want to make to an expert ..

soo , i hope this system can help coz don´t know anything about MQL ..

see you later.

thak u

Hey, download zerocode. Note that only MT3 version is available

just say hello

hi scorpion where i can get free dowload zerocode,i am realy want learn mql4 code for build EA.tnx

scorpion:
If you've added some indicators, you can the pop menu by right-clicking inside the statement A or B textbox.

Hi Scorpion,

I am looking for a good way to implement my own logic, algorithm using .NET/C# or VB for trading. Here is what I am looking for:

A - A way to integrate with a charting application so that chart data can be accesses, chart objects can be accessed and logic can be written around it.

B - A way to integrate a trading platform. I have found a few and I think I can work with it, ... that is programmatically entering and exiting a trade etc.

Simply put, I want to programmatically access a charting application.

Thank you,

AtulTreker

Hi Scorpion and Fxfisherman family, I have been an avid subcriber to the economic calender for a while now. I think it is great, thanks to whom ever put it together. I am also interested in the code generator as I am very interested in learning MQL4 programming.

Hello Freinds,

Looking for OSMA with alart, if comfirm buy it should alart likewise sell thank as send it to me

Reason: