Download ZeroCode Beta 1

Follow this link to download https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194058

hi scorpion Jannik here just signed up :-) looks interesting in this room. zerocode beta1 is that the one there can help me to translate to mq language? anyway see you later

Hi Jannik, ZeroCode is auto mql generator.

I can't download anything from there or rate or post comments... Whats wrong with the download section?

The download section is not quite user friendly I think; it's pre-programmed script. To rate you need to click Info, then you'll see the rate option. To post comment, you'll need to click View Comments.

I downloaded some files, and seem ok to me. Maybe you got slow connection?

I'm using an ADSL line and all other files work except for the ZeroCode... I get the error

"Download Manager

Sorry, your account does not have access to downloads. "

Fixed now, guy. Now try again.

works, rating works as well.

Thanks!

Everything seems to work fine until I get to System Logics. Unlike the video, I am not getting that drop-down list to select the indicator, as well as the submenu to input Signal Previous, Histogram Current, Signal Current, etc. Is there some setting I need to adjust?

If you've added some indicators, you can the pop menu by right-clicking inside the statement A or B textbox.

scorpion:
If you've added some indicators, you can the pop menu by right-clicking inside the statement A or B textbox.

Hi Scorpion

I,m new to forums, so please hang in there with me!

I have downloaded - ZeroCode Beta 1- But it does not included the indicator I would like to make into an EA.

Is it possible for me to add it to the 'Available' list?

Reason: