10% per month. Guaranteed!

Hi all,

The Auto FX system can trades on any market, any pairs and any time-frame.

Broker: Alpari (UK)

Leverage: 1.500

Minimum account: $10,000

Start lot size: 0.10 lot/pair/10k

ID: 21706: Auto FX | Rent a Signal

10%* profit per month. Guaranteed!

I am offering clients managed accounts service:

Minimum Deposit: $10,000

Performance fee: 25% annually (not per month)

*Or you will have FREE signals next month.

Happy trading!

Auto FX

hi

i do have a suggestion for you , just go to your bank and tell them that,

i am sure they will give you a big account to manage,

or just they look at you

good luck

$499 to gamble with some kind of martingale? Good luck getting any subscribers and good luck to any one who would be willing to pay this much money to gamble.

no such thing

ONLY 1 thing in life that is guarantee....DEATH!

guarantee?

Auto FX:
Hi All,

For now on I trade at this ID:21706 (move from Auto | Rent a Signal).

10% per month profit. Guarantee!*

Min account: $ 10 000

Start lot size: 0.10/10k

* 10% (1000) of this RAS account $ 10 000 or you will have FREE next month.

Auto FX

Yes,

You keep changing RAS ID..you didn`t reply to my questions,and ,if you tank an account,they have just free signals(with no money left in account?) no refund....

You are TOAST

S

Are you offering 10% on the initial deposit or compounded for ever?

Here's the deal autofx.

I've printed a copy of your guaranteed. If you don't fall through with your guarantee, i'll request ND for your IP, contact your ISP, find your contacts in regards to legal responsibility to fulfill your guaranteed and sue you directly.

and.. Directly link my print and this thread to whatever financial regulatory body in your appropriate area to pursue you for whatever means.

Deal?

Auto FX:
Hi All,

For now on I trade at this ID:21706 (move from Auto | Rent a Signal).

10% per month profit. Guarantee!*

Min account: $ 10 000

Start lot size: 0.10/10k

* 10% (1000) of this RAS account $ 10 000 or you will have FREE next month.

Auto FX

Walander:
Here's the deal autofx.

I've printed a copy of your guaranteed. If you don't fall through with your guarantee, i'll request ND for your IP, contact your ISP, find your contacts in regards to legal responsibility to fulfill your guaranteed and sue you directly.

and.. Directly link my print and this thread to whatever financial regulatory body in your appropriate area to pursue you for whatever means.

Deal?

AutoFX,

Be careful, if you mother don't speak English Welander will kill you.

He called me illiterate and freak because my mother thong is not English

Just look his avatar. This is his personality.

(I have PH.D. of Mats., I postgraduate McGill University in Canada, rated between 10 best in the word.)

Message for New Digital:

ND you can ban me but some authorities from US can ban this forum

for promoting hates, racism, violence and killing.

Just check the avatars. Walander is an example.

Dimitriy

First of all. Post graduate degrees from Mcgill are not ranked 10th in the world- so yeh- it still seems you're a bit illiterate.

Secondly, the reason I attack you is because you blatantly sell crap- another reason why I got you banned from FF.

You don't get banned because I say so, you get banned for soliciting your useless EA's.

For someone as smart as you, you can't count from what I remember. You posted here and on FF a week a part with 5 years more trading experience in one post comparative to the other.

Are you sure your post graduate degree is not from some online institution that hands them out for a 100bucks?

Bongo

Bongo:
AutoFX,

Be careful, if you mother don't speak English Welander will kill you.

He called me illiterate and freak because my mother thong is not English

Just look his avatar. This is his personality.

(I have PH.D. of Mats., I postgraduate McGill University in Canada, rated between 10 best in the word.)

Message for New Digital:

ND you can ban me but some authorities from US can ban this forum

for promoting hates, racism, violence and killing.

Just check the avatars. Walander is an example.

Dimitriy

Bongo,

1-No authorities from the USA will ban this forum,they have no right to do so,and... Ban this Forum?...This is the best forex forum you can find....Nobody is allowed to promote racism,violence or killing here ...ok,killing whom? ....Are you crazy or what?

2-If Walander called you illiterate and freak,that is a problem between you and him...and he is probably right,so,the problem is yours.

3-Yes,Mc Gill is a nice University,I love it...so what?...I prefer Harvard or Stanford or ESADE/IESE/INSEAD/BOCCONI/HEC...You are a Master of the Universe,like myself,mladen,walander,newdigital,linuxser,igorad,mpower,iGor,Faust,Forexfor life,MrTools,fxbs and a few hundred members of this forum....and,who cares about it?

So,because Walander called you illiterate and freak,you "wish" that "The" USA will close this Forum?....Wishful childish thinking.

And,BTW,what the fcuck has the fact that Walander called you names with the discussion at this thread?......

S

Walander:
First of all. Post graduate degrees from Mcgill are not ranked 10th in the world- so yeh- it still seems you're a bit illiterate.

Secondly, the reason I attack you is because you blatantly sell crap- another reason why I got you banned from FF.

You don't get banned because I say so, you get banned for soliciting your useless EA's.

For someone as smart as you, you can't count from what I remember. You posted here and on FF a week a part with 5 years more trading experience in one post comparative to the other.

Are you sure your post graduate degree is not from some online institution that hands them out for a 100bucks?

You are the best!!????

Reason: