ZeroCode Beta 2 Status - page 3

You bet I will, TraderSeven.

As I said, a long shot but you never know what's likely in this world if you don't at least have a go

Initial report back from the guy I know is Finevo will be using an FNX trading backend coupled into the XTick charting package.

See https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.fnx.com/news_events/finevo_062105.html for the marketing blurb.

Apparently there is an API backend - still chasing details on this so stay tuned.

scorpion:
Again, I'm sorry about this decision; however, you are welcomed to suggest a few points that I should continue MQ4 support. My decision is if MetaQuotes continued Client API for MT4, I would continue mq4 support for ZeroCode.

Hey Scorpion,

I understand your frustration/disappointment with MetaTrader for closing the client API, but yet, I really hope we can keep supporting MT4!!

The way I look at it, when enough pressure is applied, they will probably eventually have to "cave in" and open the API again. It just seems wise to be prepared for when that happens... seems it wouldn't "cost" us too much to maintain at least some level of support for if/when they reopen it.

I'm thinking about starting up with InterbankFX for the juicy 2 pip Euro spread and direct interbank dealing with no broker-trading-against-you crud... .

And they have recently gone to MT4 ... I'm hoping to use them perhaps.. 'cause they're USA based and I'm in USA, so it makes sense for me.

MetaTrader is probably still one of the most powerful / innovative platforms out there, so it seems like a cool idea to maintain support... just my thought.

Hey,

I want to support MT4 from the first beta to now final. The fact that I dropped the support for mt4 you know is because of their decision "api scheme is closed; metaquotes is not going to rethink about it!" Two days after the moderator's post, I was banned from the forum permanently without any reason at all--they are in fact communists trying to market their product to democrats.

Not supporting mt4 is not revenge actually, and I am not trying to hurt you. My ultimate goal is to force MetaQuotes to rethink about it by the help of you guys and your brokers. I know less than 1% of ZeroCode downloaders will donate a minute to email their broker.

If MQ rethinks about api for mt4, I will rethink about my support for mt4 too. If MQ doesn't rethink, we don't have to rethink either. We would looks like jackasses if we do.

However, you can vote if you want me to continue, and I will be more than happy to help you out. I'll act if there are more voters; can't act now since there are only two support votes. I'll create a poll for this.

another support voter

thank you

George

/me pushes teh yes button

Yeah, I vote YES as well - gimme all dat MT4 loving

Hi Scorpion and all I think you have something here, think about it or a minute who else has such software that can write a code in a matter of minutes, no body. I have been trying to get a code written for MT-4 or even MT-3 haven't had any luck. I have been on other forums and I do get response now and then, but still no code.

I guess I can have a broker do it for 300.00 or more or I can use ZeroCode and do it for nothing.....wow you just saved me 300.00 Scorpion, and if I had known about ZeroCode 2 months ago I would have saved a ton of time and been trading my code 2 months ago......

Do you see my point here you do have something that 1000's of traders can use, to help them write codes and not to mention FAST......

And the problem I have with a broker is the what if's let's say i come up with a winning strategy and they write the code, and I get it back and lo and behold, it is copy writed by them.........naaaaa I don't think so....

The point is we need you support Scorpion and your knowledge there is a lot of trader that would love to have you support and guidance you have, something nobody else has A WINNING SOFTWARE FOR MQ,

But you need something for you time and efforts you time is valuable and worth some type of compensation....

Why don't you try and finish Beta 2 and market it to the traders who need it, you could charge a fee for the use of the software and support I know it would be a success, if you look at other forums the big question is :mad: how do I code this MQ software??? You have the answer!!!! :sweatdrop

I really think you can do it in fact I would be happy to help you promote it.

Things to consider

Think abut all the traders that count on you for your support, and there hopes for Beta2-MT-4 version

Try and forget about the past and the problems you have had with API and start fresh look into the future of what you have and and how to benefit from it...

Market the software and provide a great service to traders that use your service you have a winner

Scorpion I am shure you have spent countless hours working on Beta1 and beta 2 so take the big leap and perfect what you have and get beta 2 up and you are on your way to success....just remember you have something nobody else has a software that can save traders time and money to do all there MQ programming.

Well good luck to you Scorpion the rest is up to you

I hope you can make some since out of what I am saying I am just trying to look at this situation in another way.....

Oh and Scorpion you have my 100000000 votes

Well it is nice to be here on this forum I will let others know...

Mike

Hello scorpion

Thanks for your graet Job Its realy nice that you share it I apprichate it very much and thanks you again.

Reason: