I only want to trade on close

Can I add a line for all the new openposition will be open at the close of the candle.

What do you mean for sure? I guess you want to reverse the position when the previous one is closed by SL or TP right?

I trade on 1h chart. I want all my openbuy and opensell to be at the close of the candle. So all my opentrade would be at xx00 o'clock. I have been testing my system on another platform and all my trade are open at the end of the candle. I want to be able to compare the two platforms. For this, I need my trade to be open at the same time. Normally, it should be the same.

Thanks

11050204:
I trade on 1h chart. I want all my openbuy and opensell to be at the close of the candle. So all my opentrade would be at xx00 o'clock. I have been testing my system on another platform and all my trade are open at the end of the candle. I want to be able to compare the two platforms. For this, I need my trade to be open at the same time. Normally, it should be the same. Thanks

Are you sure you would want to do that? What if a trade opens within the lasrt 30 seconds, it wont have alot of time to move and then you lose the spread.. But I do understand what you mean, let's hope scorpion understands

Hi Gazuz,

I get your point and it makes sense. Would it be possible to set a time period and, if at the end of this period, the conditions still stand, the trade is Open. 15 minutes for exemple.

11050204:
Hi Gazuz, I get your point and it makes sense. Would it be possible to set a time period and, if at the end of this period, the conditions still stand, the trade is Open. 15 minutes for exemple.

SO you don't mean like an expiration period? TO solve the problem I was thinking of just saying, in x ticks then close trade, I'm not even sure if that works so I don't know exactly how you could do your strategy.. sorry

To open position only at the end of the bar, add below logic to both BUY and SELL logics. Increase the '10' to '15' or a little more if it doesn't works properly.

AND Volume <= 10

Reason: