Metatrader program - page 2

Shouldn't we start a small thread or folder in this forum open to suggestion so we know who/what company to donate money to? I hear theres plenty of associations, and finding the right ones might need some work... Maybe we can start looking it up, people can suggest a website, we make a little background check, see if they actually use the money to help and not keep..

That would be my suggestion. When the right time comes (maybe once a month or so), we can donate a percentage of our earnings to these companies (vaccines in africa, feeding young children...).

Gazuz

I started another thread for charities.

Steven

and for those who dont know where SJR3t7's charity thread is,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Cartoon -

So give the excess money to the charity! Some of us could use a nice high rate of return, and have perfectly good control over our own minds!

bratzdoll:
...perfectly good control over our own minds!

How do you think, how many things in this world are perfectly good? And can a human be perfectly good? Esspecially if he is talking about controling his mind?

Ok, nothing is perfect. All I meant is that there are plenty of people out there who can maintain the discipline to handle high rates of financial return from a robot without spinning out of control.

But, if Scorpion really wants to limit what people get from the robot, then return over a certain level could be earmarked automatically for charity.

I have found this indicator in yahoo group "RAVI FX Fisher", did somebody here know how to use it ?? :confused:

It's surprising that now there are two different systems that related to Fisher. I remember that the other one is Fischer.

Well, Cartoon, I think only people at that yahoo expert group know how to use it, so I suggest to post another msg there.

Good luck,

well ok , I try

Did somebody here test the software of forex-mhv before by the way, what is "27/23" mean ??

Reason: