Indicators: Custom Moving Average Levels

Custom Moving Average Levels:

A Moving Average indicator, for which the values of two levels can be specified from the code.

Custom Moving Average Levels

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Automated-Trading:

Custom Moving Average Levels:

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hi, Author.

Thank you so much for free sharing this indicator.

After I installed it on my MT5 pc and set the values of Up and Down, the up-down lines do not appear.

Please help solve this.

Bob :

Hi, Author.

Thank you so much for free sharing this indicator.

After I installed it on my MT5 pc and set the values of Up and Down, the up-down lines do not appear.

Please help solve this.

Unfortunately I am not a telepathic - I cannot read your mind.

Remember, you are on the Technical Forum - this means that your task is to provide as many technical details as possible:

• What character
  • What time frame
  • What are the indicator settings
  • Show Data Window

Vladimir Karputov:

Unfortunately I am not a telepathic - I cannot read your mind.

Remember, you are on the Technical Forum - this means that your task is to provide as many technical details as possible:

• What character
  • What time frame
  • What are the indicator settings
  • Show Data Window

Thank you for your attention, Vladimir Karputov.

Your Custom Moving Average Levels indicator works well on currency pairs, the thing I've just figured out is that I used it on BTC and Gold pairs that's the reason why the up-down lines are not seen as they're overlapped over the middle line of MA. Two people in the Forum helped me solve this already.

Thank you again for your indicator, your response and willingness to help.

Hi, it would be better to have a moving average with fibonacci levels like this picture below this is avalible for mt4 but i didnt find it for mt5, thank you so much
Files:
EURUSDH1-2.png  14 kb
Reason: