Experts: Sound Alert Entry Out

Sound Alert Entry Out:

Plays a sound when position is closed.

Sound Alert Entry Out

Author: Vladimir Karputov

After updating to build2815, the sound stopped.
Is there any way to fix this?

kamui_fx :
After updating to build2815, the sound stopped.
Is there any way to fix this?

What EA parameters do you use? Are there messages in the terminal log files?

Hi Vladimir,

It happened the same to me. After update to build 2815 the sound alerts stopped.

I had your script in Scripts > "SoundAlert" folder. After the update, the folder "SoundAlert" disappeared. I created it again and put your script inside, but MT5 doesn't compile it. Then I put your script outside, under the root Script folder. Now MT5 compiles it, but it doesn't sound any alert.

I have also tried to put it in Experts > Advisors. The script also compiles there, but it doesn't work either.

I retried install/uninstall in those two locations, with no result. Alerts are enabled, Algo trading is enabled in both, the script and MT5, and there is no reference to your script in the terminal logs. The only reference to be found there are when I removed or re-installed the script, but nothing regarding the sound alerts.

I like your script! It is very convenient for me to have such notifications because of the way I trade. It would be very nice if you find a solution!  :-)

Thanks Vladimir.

Hope you can do it!!

Best Regards

gbandromeda :

Hi Vladimir,

It happened the same to me. After update to build 2815 the sound alerts stopped.

I had your script in Scripts > "SoundAlert" folder. After the update, the folder  "SoundAlert" disappeared. I created it again and put your script inside, but MT5 doesn't compile it. Then I put your script outside, under the root Script folder. Now MT5 compiles it, but it doesn't sound any alert.

I have also tried to put it in Experts > Advisors. The script also compiles there, but it doesn't work either.

I retried install/uninstall in those two locations, with no result. Alerts are enabled, Algo trading is enabled in both, the script and MT5, and there is no reference to your script in the terminal logs. The only reference to be found there are when I removed or re-installed the script, but nothing regarding the sound alerts.

I like your script! It is very convenient for me to have such notifications because of the way I trade. It would be very nice if you find a solution!  :-)

Thanks Vladimir.

Hope you can do it!!

Best Regards

Sound issues have been fixed in build 2816.

I updated to the beta version and confirmed that the problem has been improved!

Is it possible to update the sound so that it also sounds when a order  is placed?

kamui_fx :
Is it possible to update the sound so that it also sounds when a order  is placed

What exactly do you want? What to update?

The current specification sounds only on the close, but can it be improved so that it also sounds on new orders?

Entry and Exit

kamui_fx :
The current specification sounds only on the close, but can it be improved so that it also sounds on new orders?

Yes, I can do this: Sound Alert Entry Out

Reason: