An Error insert a n EA...

Hi,

I try to insert my EA in the market. I get en error on Automatic validation step. The error said to me that not enough money. I deposit 11 usd and try to insert again. However, I get same error. Could you help me, please?

Murat Y.

Murat Yazici:

Hi,

I try to insert my EA in the market. I get en error on Automatic validation step. The error said to me that not enough money. I deposit 11 usd and try to insert again. However, I get same error. Could you help me, please?

Murat Y.

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

Hi Vladimir,

I read the article. Then, I depost a fund to not get error. However, I get same error. I do not know mql4 language. End of the article, there is a solution about writing code. Could you help me please?

Murat Yazici:

Hi Vladimir,

I read the article. Then, I depost a fund to not get error. However, I get same error. I do not know mql4 language. End of the article, there is a solution about writing code. Could you help me please?

it has nothing to do with your balance so don't deposit anything 

The EA must not trading if there's no money in the account when you attach it ( so it's not your balance in Mql ) , so you need to add a check for that rather than calling the order send function, but excuse me how do you say that you know nothing about mql language while you trying to add an EA to the market ?

Murat Yazici:

...Then, I depost a fund ...

How? It's impossible! :)

You must provide protection in your code: The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

Vladimir Karputov:

How? It's impossible! :)

You must provide protection in your code: The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

Obviously he deposited in his mql balance

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for information. My mql4 language knowledge is a liitle bit. I developed an algorithm. Then, An mql4 programmer wrote it. In the article, there is a code to  add a check for that rather than calling the order send function. Only copy it and paste my EA is enough?

Murat Yazici:

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for information. My mql4 language knowledge is a liitle bit. I developed an algorithm. Then, An mql4 programmer wrote it. In the article, there is a code to  add a check for that rather than calling the order send function. Only copy it and paste my EA is enough?

No you need no implement it in the code which depends on the code , If you want my advice you need to call the programmer again because that won't be your only problem , all the checks in this article must be added somehow , even if you passed the validation test there would be a moderator to check the EA manually for all that checks so you won't make it alone , call the programmer or add a job in the freelancer section

Mohamed Mohamed:

No you need no implement it in the code which depends on the code , If you want my advice you need to call the programmer again because that won't be your only problem , all the checks in this article must be added somehow , even if you passed the validation test there would be a moderator to check the EA manually for all that checks so you won't make it alone , call the programmer or add a job in the freelancer section

Thank you...
Reason: