beginner need help with his first EA. :/

Hello Guys,

I want to build a EA for my Strategy and found nearly everything I need for it, but i can't put everything together to a running EA.
For example I want to use the Fractals Indicator and found finally the code for it, but don't know how to include all other "filters" (moving averages, start time, trailing be/ stop) and placing orders at the high/ low of the detected fractals.
Is here anyone who can help me with my problem? 

Fractals - Bill Williams' Indicators - MetaTrader 5 Help
Fractals - Bill Williams' Indicators - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
All markets are characterized by the fact that on the most part the prices do not change too much, and only short periods of time (15–30 percent)...
Files:
Fractals.mq5  3 kb

A. P. :

Hello Guys,

I want to build a EA for my Strategy and found nearly everything I need for it, but i can't put everything together to a running EA.
For example I want to use the Fractals Indicator and found finally the code for it, but don't know how to include all other "filters" (moving averages, start time, trailing be/ stop) and placing orders at the high/ low of the detected fractals.
Is here anyone who can help me with my problem? 

You have found an indicator, not an advisor.

You have to study, study a lot. Explore Documentation and Articles. Learn, take the first steps - try to write MQL5 code yourself.

MQL5 Reference - How to use algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
MQL5 Reference - How to use algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com

Vladimir Karputov:

You have found an indicator, not an advisor.

You have to study, study a lot. Explore Documentation and Articles. Learn, take the first steps - try to write MQL5 code yourself.

Yes, i know that this is an indicator.

That's exactly what i wrote.

I also wrote all other filters by my own, but I am not allowed to share the strategy this is why i only post the fractal code.

I know you guys with serials skills in coding a pissed by newbie's like me and our beginner questions, but i looking for help how to use fractals indicator with other indicator as entry, but can't find anything useless.

I also downloaded your EA to find out how you solved this problem but its like a different language to me. 

A. P. :

Yes, i know that this is an indicator.

That's exactly what i wrote.

I also wrote all other filters by my own, but I am not allowed to share the strategy this is why i only post the fractal code.

I know you guys with serials skills in coding a pissed by newbie's like me and our beginner questions, but i looking for days how to use fractals indicator with other indicator as entry, but can't find anything useless.

I also downloaded your EA to find how you solved this problem but its like a different language. 

Unfortunately, we are not able to read your thoughts and point out a solution to the problem.

To get help, you must at least do something: start reading Documentation and Articles. Start writing MQL5 code yourself. Then you can show your MQL5 code and ask a question for help.

Vladimir Karputov:

Unfortunately, we are not able to read your thoughts and point out a solution to the problem.

To get help, you must at least do something: start reading Documentation and Articles. Start writing MQL5 code yourself. Then you can show your MQL5 code and ask a question for help.

yeah your probably right.

i will write everything and post again.

Reason: