The growth of the providers of the signal is different from the growth of the subscriber

Hello,
I subscribed to a signal at the beginning of the month, I use a vps, on mt5 in my subscriber signal it is written that I made 61 trades while on the site mql5 it is written that my signal provider has Made 30. It has a growth 2 times superior to mine (for the same signal).
How is it possible?

Thank you for your answers.

Trikiso:

Hello,
I subscribed to a signal at the beginning of the month, I use a vps, on mt5 in my subscriber signal it is written that I made 61 trades while on the site mql5 it is written that my signal provider has Made 30. It has a growth 2 times superior to mine (for the same signal).
How is it possible?

Thank you for your answers.

There are some factors the can affect your signal copying performance. Number one is slippage which can reduce your profits considerably and number two is the slippage/deviation setting (in Signals settings) which if its too low (0.5 or 1) can skip some trades (if slippage between your broker and signal provider's broker is greater than the setting's).

Eleni Anna Branou:

There are some factors the can affect your signal copying performance. Number one is slippage which can reduce your profits considerably and number two is the slippage/deviation setting (in Signals settings) which if its too low (0.5 or 1) can skip some trades (if slippage between your broker and signal provider's broker is greater than the setting's).

Thank you for your reply.

I have the same broker as my signal provider and the same leverage effect.
Indeed in signals setting deviation / slippage was 0.5.I should put 5 to have no problem?
Is it also for this reason that I have more trade than my signal providers?

Trikiso:

Thank you for your reply.

I have the same broker as my signal provider and the same leverage effect.
Indeed in signals setting deviation / slippage was 0.5.I should put 5 to have no problem?
Is it also for this reason that I have more trade than my signal providers?

0.5 setting in deviation/slippage setting, means that if your server has more than 5 points difference from the signal provider's the trade won't be opened.

You can try set it to 1.0, you won't need more than that if you are on the same broker.

Reason: