meta Trader 5 - Agents setup

Hello ,

i want to rent my CPU speed beacause its not in use all the time.

i installed the meta trader 5 agents . Did i have to open Ports for the Agents?

Beacause i saw that the number of complete tasks is only one for 2 weeks.

You could try the search function to see if that happens to other people as well.

I was looking for threads but I think this are From active traders and not from Agents .

So i dwnt know what i habe todo?

Maybe you could look into MQL5 Cloud Network requeriments:

Here you have a summary of restricctions to participate in MQL5 Cloud Network:

Restrictions of Participation on MQL5 Cloud Network

There are several limitations of participation on MQL5 Cloud Network:

• To participate in MQL5 Cloud Network, the number of agents should not exceed the number of logical processor cores.
  • Agents can be installed in 64 bit systems only.
  • If you access the Internet via a proxy server, specify its settings in the trading platform or in Internet Explorer.
  • An agent should have at least 768 MB of available physical memory to perform calculations.
  • To connect your agents to the MQL5 Cloud Network, the computer where the agents are installed must have at least 2048MB of RAM.
  • The agent's productivity index (PR) should not be less than 50.
  • Agents installed in a virtual operating system cannot participate in MQL5 Cloud Network.
  • Agents having PR below 100 are not used in genetic optimization in order not to slow down the calculation process. The reason is that the calculation is performed by generations (256 passes). While one generation is not calculated, calculation of the next one cannot start. Even if a single pass out of 256 ones is calculated by a low PR agent, the total calculation speed is reduced.
  • An agent will not be able to receive new tasks from the MQL5 Cloud Network if the free disk space on the computer where the agent is installed falls below 500MB.
  • Agents do not receive tasks from the cloud network in case the PC they are installed at is powered by a battery (it refers to laptops).

You can read more on this link.

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/algotrading/metatester#cloud_network

I hope it help you. Regards.
Reason: