OnTrade function

Hi guys,

do you know how functions( like OnTrade, OnTick in MT5) are called?

I Mean: supposing in receive 2 ticks events with 1 second of interval, but inside the OnTick it takes 3 seconds, what' s going to happen?
The 2° call starts after the first call is finished or the second starts even if the first call is not finished?.

Thanks

Ps: I looked for multithread in mql5 but i did not find anything

tradatore: I Mean: supposing in receive 2 ticks events with 1 second of interval, but inside the OnTick it takes 3 seconds, what' s going to happen?

Ps: I looked for multithread in mql5 but i did not find anything

1. Perhaps you should read the manual. MQL5 programs / Program Running - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

void

OnTick

none

Expert Advisors

NewTick event handler. While the event of a new tick receipt is being processed, no other events of this type are received.

2. EAs on multiple charts are multi-threaded, nothing else.

whroeder1:
  1. Perhaps you should read the manual. MQL5 programs / Program Running - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

void

OnTick

none

Expert Advisors

NewTick event handler. While the event of a new tick receipt is being processed, no other events of this type are received.

2. EAs on multiple charts are multi-threaded, nothing else.

Thanks. So About the NewTick event it s clear, but it s not clear about the OnTrade... 
Reason: