increase lot size or duplicate order with hired vps mql4

Hello

Is there a way to duplicate/multiply/copy or increase the lot size of an order I get from a signal I follow. I use a vps ,hired from mql for 10$, because I don't want to keep my laptop running all the time. But some signals I want to follow are in my opinion very good, but the profit is to low for me, with the budget I have, to make profit from it and regain my subscription money. So I thought if I could multiply the order by 2 or 3 it would be do-able/profitable.

I read a lot on this forum, on the market page and searched the multipliers, copiers, ... but I can't find anything that's what I 'm looking for.

Thanks for the help.

Guy

GuyGoris:

Hello

Is there a way to duplicate/multiply/copy or increase the lot size of an order I get from a signal I follow. I use a vps ,hired from mql for 10$, because I don't want to keep my laptop running all the time. But some signals I want to follow are in my opinion very good, but the profit is to low for me, with the budget I have, to make profit from it and regain my subscription money. So I thought if I could multiply the order by 2 or 3 it would be do-able/profitable.

I read a lot on this forum, on the market page and searched the multipliers, copiers, ... but I can't find anything that's what I 'm looking for.

Thanks for the help.

Guy

I also want the same thing , i've found an indicator that probably may help but with mt4, i'm looking for increase the volume or duplicate the trades on mt5 , so if there is an indicator or something can help , please to share with us, TY

brahim brahim:
I also want the same thing , i've found an indicator that probably may help but with mt4, i'm looking for increase the volume or duplicate the trades on mt5 , so if there is an indicator or something can help , please to share with us, TY

Brahim

I will share it with everybody, no problem, but you said you found an indicator that works with MT4, can you please tell me wich one?

GuyGoris:

Brahim

I will share it with everybody, no problem, but you said you found an indicator that works with MT4, can you please tell me wich one?

check this link :

[...]

brahim brahim:

check this link :

[...]

Market products promotion is prohibited on the forum sorry.

Reason: