there are no trading operations

I test me EA on my own broker it works okay. But when I send in for validation I get the following :

test on EURUSD,H1
test on NZDUSD,H1
test on GBPUSDcheck,M30
test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily

What does this mean?

Stephen Reynolds: What does this mean?
Your code didn't open any orders on those charts.

Stephen Reynolds:

I test me EA on my own broker it works okay. But when I send in for validation I get the following :

test on EURUSD,H1
test on NZDUSD,H1
test on GBPUSDcheck,M30
test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily

What does this mean?

I'm getting this exact same problem when trying to validate my EA.

When I run the EA on the indicated charts at the same time frames it opens trades normally.

I've checked the journal log and there's no errors shown.

Does anybody know how to correct this issue?

Thanks

Axle

1. Nobody here can "know how to correct" your issue, because there are no mind readers here, we can't see your broken code.
  2. You say there is no errors shown in the journal, but do you check for any? What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum and Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles

whroeder1:
  1. Nobody here can "know how to correct" your issue, because there are no mind readers here, we can't see your broken code.
  2. You say there is no errors shown in the journal, but do you check for any? What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum and Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles

Hi whoeder1,

Thanks for reply.

Yes I do check for errors and my code is not broken, its just not passing the market validation test. I'm asking if anybody knows why the validation process throws these errors so I can modify my code to pass the validation. Going on the validation error shown above when running the EA on EURUSD H1 chart, no trades were opened yet when I run it on the same chart it works perfectly. This is also the case for the other charts shown above.  

Alex Hinde: my code is not broken, its just not passing the market validation test.
Contradictory. Wont pass means it is broken.

Alex Hinde:

Hi whoeder1,

Thanks for reply.

Yes I do check for errors and my code is not broken, its just not passing the market validation test. I'm asking if anybody knows why the validation process throws these errors so I can modify my code to pass the validation. Going on the validation error shown above when running the EA on EURUSD H1 chart, no trades were opened yet when I run it on the same chart it works perfectly. This is also the case for the other charts shown above.  

Whatever you named it, WHRoeder is right, your code need to be fixed to work (trade without errors) in all conditions.

It's always better to talk to the moderator(s) of Market service (on your product page).

Alex Hinde:

I'm getting this exact same problem when trying to validate my EA.

When I run the EA on the indicated charts at the same time frames it opens trades normally.

I've checked the journal log and there's no errors shown.

Does anybody know how to correct this issue?

Thanks

Axle

I also experienced the same thing, with error exactly with this problem.
Have not seen what's wrong.

Type Expert Advisor
Spread 0
test on EURUSD, H1
test on NZDUSD, H1
test on GBPUSDcheck, M30
test on XAUUSDcheck, Daily

I know the reason, but it's not yet solved

Before the order is sent, it needs to be checke the money , I used the codeBase instance function:CheckMoneyForTrade

Found that delete this function will not appear:“there are no trading operations”

But this function is necessary

bool CheckMoneyForTrade(string symb,double lots,ENUM_ORDER_TYPE type) { //--- Getting the opening price MqlTick mqltick; SymbolInfoTick(symb,mqltick); double price=mqltick.ask; if(type==ORDER_TYPE_SELL) price=mqltick.bid; //--- values of the required and free margin double margin,free_margin=AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_FREE); //--- call of the checking function if(!OrderCalcMargin(type,symb,lots,price,margin)) { //--- something went wrong, report and return false Print("Error in ",__FUNCTION__," code=",GetLastError()); return(false); } //--- if there are insufficient funds to perform the operation if(margin>free_margin) { //--- report the error and return false Print("Not enough money for ",EnumToString(type)," ",lots," ",symb," Error code=",GetLastError()); return(false); } //--- checking successful return(true); }

Another reason may be that you used BuyLimit or SellLimit

i have the same problem and i cannot solve.

what is time period of testing of testing in Automatic Validation?

Reason: