Trading with multiple EAs at same time on same currency - Problem

I try to trade in two charts of the same type with two Expert Advisors. Though I get problems with my trades and objects.

How am I able to fix that. I heard that magic numbers may be an option. How to use them and are there better ways to fix that problem?

FlashX:

I try to trade in two charts of the same type with two Expert Advisors. Though I get problems with my trades and objects.

How am I able to fix that. I heard that magic numbers may be an option. How to use them and are there better ways to fix that problem?

Objects are specific to the chart they are on. How are you able to fix it . . . well you haven't actually said what you wan to fix, just that you have problems. Well we all have problems . . .

You only need Magic Numbers if you are trading different timeframes on the same pair. Otherwise you can simply check the OrderSymbol() after you have selected the order . . .

So there shouldn't occur any problems with two charts of the same type (GER 30 M1)? I think I used to trade with two charts once and then the objects did not appear. I will try it once again.

What problem you getting.?? Be specific. Ideally, EA runs independently on every chart unless you have some common shared objects like file, magic-number...

Well, I use two different files. How can I check if I use the same magic-number?

Well some details:

- I have objects for the trades and they are perfectly fine. Though I can see the order lines that also get created when you trade manually in both charts.

Would it work if I assign unique magic numbers for each trade so that every trade has different magic numbers? Or how can I assign these orders to just one chart so that they are not seen on other charts but only in the chart they have been executed in?

FlashX:

Would it work if I assign unique magic numbers for each trade so that every trade has different magic numbers? Or how can I assign these orders to just one chart so that they are not seen on other charts but only in the chart they have been executed in?

I don't think you can. Those lines are not under your control, why do you even need to worry about them ? your EA can't see them.

Though when you have for example four/five EAs running you may get confused but whatever .. as long as it doesn't affect anything.

FlashX:
Though when you have for example four/five EAs running you may get confused but whatever .. as long as it doesn't affect anything.

Confused ? isn't your EA trading for you ?
Reason: