Semi-Automatic EA

I was wondering if it's possible to create a semi-automatic expert. The way it works is this. I manually execute the trade(s) I want and the expert manages each trade with the coded (pre-set) parameters. This way, I'm in control of the direction and the expert is in control of TP, SL and MM.

The expert gets attached to a chart and simply watches for any manually executed trades. Once it detects any trade(s) in the order window, it inputs all pre-set parameters and manages the trade(s)

Thanks

odj66:
I was wondering if it's possible to create a semi-automatic expert. The way it works is this. I manually execute the trade(s) I want and the expert manages each trade with the coded (pre-set) parameters. This way, I'm in control of the direction and the expert is in control of TP, SL and MM.

The expert gets attached to a chart and simply watches for any manually executed trades. Once it detects any trade(s) in the order window, it inputs all pre-set parameters and manages the trade(s)

Thanks

It was already done many times.

Some links are from elite section so probable you will not have access. But many links are from public threads.

It is more than enough I think even if you are not going to elite section.

Trailing stop EAs/scripts.

- There are many trailing stop EAs: if you open the order and don't want to pricess the order manually - so those EA may do everything for you.

- script to modify the order by mouse on the chart is here.

- StepStopExpert_v1.1: EA to trail the orders.

- EMATrailing Stop EA: trailing stop based on an EMA. Original thread is here.

- Trailing stop EA with instruction in pdf file about how to use it is here.

EA which is managing the other EAs/orders (closing on loss, profit, equity, magic numbers and so on):

1. CloseAll-PL EA is here.

2. CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached Ea is here.

3. MultiPositionExpert. Please read this thread before using this EA: this EA is managing the other EAs' trading concerning magic number, profit, loss, equity and so on.

- Fixed version of MultiPositionExpert 1.12 version is here.

- New 1.13 version is here.

- Updated 1.14 version is here (BTW, I am using 1.12 version with real money sometimes and it works fine).

- Updated 1.15 version is here: pending orders delete and alert options:

CloseMode: 0 - Close All orders(open and pending),1-close only open orders

AlertMode: Alert mode: 0-off,1-on

4. The Colonels Chariot EA is here.

- 'Close all' scripts and CloseOnTime EA are here.

- scripts for opening of manual orders with Magic Numbers are here.

- SpreadToCheck EA (spread checker): expert will record current time and current spread in *.csv file.

- spread monitor indicator is here.

- EA to delete pendind orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to delete all pendind orders: original thread.

- EA to close the orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to close open trades based on equity or account floating loss reaches: public thread.

- HotKey for buy/sell orders: the thread is here.

Sorry odj66.

It is elite section

Use files thread to find everything.

Reason: