Download MetaTrader 5

Which Indicator? looks Profitable .Need Help

To add comments, please log in or register
prasshu
prasshu  

does anyone know which type of indicator it is? Price Action Monitor? Ranges from 0 to 100 .its changes color from red to green when there is price change or reversal.looks promising .Anyone?

Wang Qi
Wang Qi  
Most likely it repaints.
Dan Abuzan
Dan Abuzan  
prasshu:

does anyone know which type of indicator it is? Price Action Monitor? Ranges from 0 to 100 .its changes color from red to green when there is price change or reversal.looks promising .Anyone?

Files:
whroeder1
whroeder1  
A variation of Center Of Gravity. Repaints, so useless for trading.
Angelito Cartagena
Angelito Cartagena  

This indicator repaints, traders should not rely too much on indicators because this is only an option to use in this market, a trader can be profitable without even using a single indicator.By studying price action on the chart we can have a better outlook of what may possibly happen in next hour or days..

aphong
aphong  

thanks bros! anyone know which type of indicator on the chart??? looks amazing! wonder how it works? look like good for levels?

Files:
aphong
aphong  
Dan Abuzan:

hi Dan,

Nice to know you!!

As my attached, another image of it. What kinds of indicator on the chart? plzz 

Do you know which type of the indicator on the chart ( the curved colored channels)??? looks amazing! I wonder how it works?  good for levels? Do you have it?

As my attached, another images of it.

Thanks

Files:
Dan Abuzan
Dan Abuzan  
aphong:

hi Dan,

Nice to know you!!

Do you know which type of the indicator on the chart ( the curved colored channels)??? looks amazing! I wonder how it works?  good for levels? Do you have it?

Thanks

HI , the name of indicator is   Center Of Gravity you can found in internet  but it repaints

Dan Abuzan
Dan Abuzan  
aphong:

hi Dan,

Nice to know you!!

Thanks

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10548     one of its versions

COG Center of Gravity Modification
COG Center of Gravity Modification
  • votes: 9
  • marc weedbrook
  • www.mql5.com
Two modified COG indicators. Center of Gravity on Stochastic in sub window and enhanced On Chart COG.
Morgan Akchehirlian
Morgan Akchehirlian  
Dan Abuzan:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10548     one of its versions

Hello, the name of this indicator is Agimat Trend Tube MT4 indicator : ) Happy new year to all of you !!

Andreas Bauer
Andreas Bauer  

That's <removed by moderator>...

but if to use, use this:

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register