Hardware for strategy tester? internal memory, cpu, gpu needed? - page 2

As an art project it is difficult to say no ;)  the main tower grew since I was there. So somebody was still building. I suppose he will be going on. Are you citizen of Ladonia? Me not. I like the place and it would be a pity if Nimis will vanish. We will see ;)

krelian99:
As an art project it is difficult to say no ;)  the main tower grew since I was there. So somebody was still building. I suppose he will be going on. Are you citizen of Ladonia? Me not. I like the place and it would be a pity if Nimis will vanish. We will see ;)
Thats why i am trading  , so that you I and nash can live there haha.

timmyhanke:
Thats why i am trading  , so that you I and nash can live there haha.
You are so nice :))) and have closed the circle to the topic again.

krelian99:
You are so nice :))) and have closed the circle to the topic again.
i feel bad about the topic though . I wanted to help him but it seems that Nimis is a bigger interest ;)

According to the mql5 website:

The strategy tester in MetaTrader 5 is able to split cpu usage. Using the agent tab in strategy tester you are able to connect to MQL5 cloud and what takes a couple of days testing in strategy tester, now takes only 1 hour. When I read this on their website, I was shocked.

Because MT4 strategy tester doesn't have a tab called 'agents'. Is it possible to download a MT4 plugin for this?  

See printscreen:

https://www.google.com/search?q=mql5+cloud+agents&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=974&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6xPPVtcbQAhWHFiwKHa6ABawQ_AUICSgE#imgrc=6OViU6_MLMQIvM%3A 

MT5 has also an option for cloud network agents - that's nice. MT4 is still only single core threaded (they never changed that), so you can't tab 'agents' as well. You don't need new components, just MT5 :)

hope you find your expert advisor for mq5 , if not maybe i can help :)

samusmus:

According to the mql5 website:

The strategy tester in MetaTrader 5 is able to split cpu usage. Using the agent tab in strategy tester you are able to connect to MQL5 cloud and what takes a couple of days testing in strategy tester, now takes only 1 hour. When I read this on their website, I was shocked.

Because MT4 strategy tester doesn't have a tab called 'agents'. Is it possible to download a MT4 plugin for this?  

See printscreen:

https://www.google.com/search?q=mql5+cloud+agents&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=974&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6xPPVtcbQAhWHFiwKHa6ABawQ_AUICSgE#imgrc=6OViU6_MLMQIvM%3A 

Not possible