Fractals question ?

Hey guys I have a question, is there any indicator or strategy that can predict the fractal points, maybe even the random fractals not all of them. And if it is what kind of advantage that would gives, just how to use it to make money from that ?

mj0233:
Hey guys I have a question, is there any indicator or strategy that can predict the fractal points, maybe even the random fractals not all of them. And if it is what kind of advantage that would gives, just how to use it to make money from that ?

mj0233

No, there is no such thing

mladen:

mj0233

No, there is no such thing

Yeah I know but maybe I said it wrong way, I mean not predict but knowing the fractal at the end of the candle that signal is made, knowing the middle candle of the fractal ( not waiting for the next two confirmation candles). How would you use it to make this profitable strategy?

mj0233:
Yeah I know but maybe I said it wrong way, I mean not predict but knowing the fractal at the end of the candle that signal is made, knowing the middle candle of the fractal ( not waiting for the next two confirmation candles). How would you use it to make this profitable strategy?

mj0233

The nature f the fractal calculation prevent knowing that. Or to put it in another words : it does not matter where the fractal is drawn, it matters when it is drawn and if we drawn it at the place when there is a confirmed fractal it would not look soo good

How can fractals help in trading? I find it misleading

morro:

Maybe this helps a bit : http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/06/fractals.asp

OK. Thanks for the additional info

morro:

For example fractals makes it possible to find support and resistance levels.

FxProg:
For example fractals makes it possible to find support and resistance levels.

FxProg

Fractals used on mt and Mandelbrot fractals have nothing in common. Two separate worlds

Fractal_Channel

Files:

morro:

FxProg

Fractals used on mt and Mandelbrot fractals have nothing in common. Two separate worlds

i don't think profitunity still uses bill williams's fractal . based on mandelbrot theory u can't follow price but u should focus on volatility.
Reason: