ADX Adaptive MTF

Hi mladen and mrtools .Hope you are well.

I tried converting the attached ADX variant into a MTF but am having some compiling errors.

Please help ? :-)

Thank you

adxm_stddev_adaptivemtfalerts.mq4

mwambaFX:
Hi mladen and mrtools .Hope you are well.

I tried converting the attached ADX variant into a MTF but am having some compiling errors.

Please help ? :-)

Thank you

adxm_stddev_adaptivemtfalerts.mq4

Try it out now : adxm_stddev_adaptivemtfalerts_1.mq4

Thank you mladen . It works well. I have learnt something new today. I appreciate your help. Have a lovely week.

Noticed some possible issued with the last version of adxm (in multi time frame mode). This version should be used : adxm_stddev_adaptivemtfalerts_2.mq4

________________

Also, interpolation added and the code has been changed to be strict compatible (included user friendly options in the same time)

ADXm vhf adaptive with adaptive floating zero line posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page44

Files:
adxm_2.png  110 kb

Thank you mladen i had noticed it too.. i wanted to alert you over the weekend. Glad you spotted before me mate. Thank you so much. ;-)

mladen:
ADXm vhf adaptive with adaptive floating zero line posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page44

mladen

What other adapting types are good ?

TamFX:

mladen

What other adapting types are good ?

Each adapting type has it's pros and cons. we shall test some more types to see what is the difference

mladen:
Each adapting type has it's pros and cons. we shall test some more types to see what is the difference

OK. Thanks

mladen:
ADXm vhf adaptive with adaptive floating zero line posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page44

Could levels other than zero be added (as early signals)?

nbtrading:
Could levels other than zero be added (as early signals)?

I am not sure if it will benefit from it, but will add it