What is your trading style and why?

Hello,

let´s make a research. What is your trading style and why? Write shortly.

I am a day trader normally I do trading in day time either in morning or evening. I had low capital so I have to do short term trading, Day trading is best for it. I can make some profits according to my plan . I suits me because I can not make long term plans with low investment.

I am a day trader too and I mostly prefer scalping. I don't like keeping my positions open for days at a time, I'm not patient enough for that.

mlawson71:
I am a day trader too and I mostly prefer scalping. I don't like keeping my positions open for days at a time, I'm not patient enough for that.

What are your targets as day trader and scalper?

Trend followinggggggggggg

Day-trading offers many advantages over short-term trading or long-term investing. People day trade for many reasons, but according to me the first is that the day trader is less exposed to event risk than a long term trader. I get in and out of the market as quickly as possible. Another reason I prefer day trading is that I can work through losing spells more quickly.

top binary options brokers

on my own:
What are your targets as day trader and scalper?

I trade based on candlestick formations, my targets depend on the time-frame I saw my signal on. That said, they don't usually exceed 20-30 pips.

Day trading I like a lot.

mlawson71:
I trade based on candlestick formations, my targets depend on the time-frame I saw my signal on. That said, they don't usually exceed 20-30 pips.

Beyond time limit is the most important for all business not only in trading system.

I am a swing trader. Its easy, relaxing and less time taking. As I trade on daily time frame so I only have to analyze the market once a day. Still I'm making good pips and my confidence is increasing on day trading.

There is big different between manual trading and scalping (scalpers using algos). The manual trader who is a day trader can make equal amount of loss that a scalper can. But the difference comes with the execution speed of the scalper. Its about knowing the trend of the market and booking the profit in micro seconds. At times, manual trader can make much better returns if we compare it to the scalper. In addition to this, a day trader is not exposed to risk coming on the next day and is confined in the trades or the range that is seen in one day. One should take long term positions to cover the losses made in short term.

Reason: