What is your trading style and why? - page 3

i would like to start my trading with liteforex broker, and i have a question. Which  trading strategy is recommended for newbie?

I like with swing and intraday trading, but sometime also work as scalping , might for newbie they can test style trading on demo account and choose that make comfortable in minds

Ferim:
i would like to start my trading with liteforex broker, and i have a question. Which  trading strategy is recommended for newbie?
Hi Ferim, I don’t think there are recommended and non-recommended strategies. Good for one can be bad for another trader and vice versa. It will be better to create your own strategy test it Demo and go to the real market.
Since the Demo’s are free of charge you could open a few and test your ideas at the same time.

Ferim:
Greetings,
You need to trade on way that most suit your temperament and nature. One general mistake that almost everyone newbie made is trying to scalp the market. This is what you have to avoid in beginning, because you will not be ready to accept the loss quickly when the market turns against your positions.
Try to use larger charts and trade with small positions in the beginning and then try different styles: day trading, scalping, swing trading, long term etc. and stick to way which fits you best. Also, try to select the markets that you like :)

FrancoisT:
Greetings,
You need to trade on way that most suit your temperament and nature. One general mistake that almost everyone newbie made is trying to scalp the market. This is what you have to avoid in beginning, because you will not be ready to accept the loss quickly when the market turns against your positions.
Try to use larger charts and trade with small positions in the beginning and then try different styles: day trading, scalping, swing trading, long term etc. and stick to way which fits you best. Also, try to select the markets that you like :)
They should avoid trend following either. Win-Loose ratio here is 3:7, in scalping 7:3 or better. As newbie you haven't the calmness when a retracement appears in a trend, and you need much more money at the start. When you learn to scalp, you can swing and trend following as well, but when you learn trend following, you only can this. It depends on many factors, what you have, what you are prepared to loose, what amount of time you can invest, do you wanna learn or just *SMOrc SMOrc* jump on the next hype train and get wrecked. M5 and M15 are the best timeframes to learn.
Reason: