Big risk will lead to the big profit right?

as we take the big risk and also the big chance in this market then the profit also will increase or not? what do you suggest sir?

Big profit is correlated with risk taking. It is not sure that always high risk will give you profit .You make profit on the base of your trading skill and risk management ability . High risk helps you to get this target. If you are good in these abilities then you can make as much profit as you want .

Maybe lead to big profit, but normally it will lead to huge lost. That's the reason why so many traders are lost. Risk control plan should be top important.

I think that In order to have a good profit , big risk is not required. Taking positions which are too large for your portfolio and risking too much, will not bring you profits in most of the cases. No matter how good the analysis is, the market is not always willing to oblige.

Greetings,
Usually yes, but not always. I mean you may put in risk all your funds, but this does not mean you will win. Trading by this way the chance to make 100% or even 200% return per month is completely available, but will not be for long period as once you made a mistake the trade will be stopped out.

I am not sure where such mindset comes, as if this was reality then everyone would have gone that way. But, if you lack skills then it will be useless to have higher capital or to go with taking extra risk, as it’s only going to lead us nowhere but into losses. We need to focus on strategies and methods; it shouldn’t be done based upon guess work or greed. Or else, it’s not going to be good in anyway at all!

Big risk may result is big loss. So always be secured and put appropriate Stop Loss levels to protect you. I even herd that some Brokers accepted protection from negative balance – which is good because you can’t lose more then you invested in your Live trading account.
Reason: