The ultimate indicator - page 2

I will respectfully disagree with you on your opinion about randomness. I am glad you have it all figured out. Best of luck.

I would no trade based on an assumption that the markets are driven by by the psychology of the masses.

The psychology of the masses is a special state that can not be simulated using computers in each mans room without a physical contact of the participants

whisperer:
I would no trade based on an assumption that the markets are driven by by the psychology of the masses. The psychology of the masses is a special state that can not be simulated using computers in each mans room without a physical contact of the participants

Psychology and the dangerous superficial knowledge. The dynamic of the masses you can quiet good simulate - individuals not, even with face to face contact. When markets are not psychology driven, Milton Friedman and the Chicago Boys were right. They just thought they could take a mathematical formula and everything is fine. They couldn't be more wrong and they never succeeded with their formula. All the human emotions were neglected like love and hate, fear, greed and so on and nepotism and corruption.

In forex Fibonacchi, Pivot, JCS (over 400 years) and many other patterns, MM and so on wouldn't work - but they do, just because of the power of psychology.

krelian99:
Psychology and the dangerous superficial knowledge. The dynamic of the masses you can quiet good simulate - individuals not, even with face to face contact. When markets are not psychology driven, Milton Friedman and the Chicago Boys were right. They just thought they could take a mathematical formula and everything is fine. They couldn't be more wrong and they never succeeded with their formula. All the human emotions were neglected like love and hate, fear, greed and so on and nepotism and corruption. In forex Fibonacchi, Pivot, JCS (over 400 years) and many other patterns, MM and so on wouldn't work - but they do, just because of the power of psychology.

In the psychology of masses you have 100,1000,million man doing some thing because all the rest are doing that

In electronic trading you have million man doing one thing with their $100 and you have 1 doing whatever s/he wants with 1 billion. In that kind of market the numbers do not add up the same way as in normal life. Markets are rigged by the simple amount of money somebody has and that has nothing to do with the masses ("mass" is mere buffer that is used to get liquidity from which the predator - that is never doing the same as the masses - is grabbing)

Always the same the-market-is-rigged-card. Only black and white in your world? You are one of the mass, so why you trade anyway? Because even the big banks must follow some rules (one is that they are also humans) and that we can use.

whisperer:
I would no trade based on an assumption that the markets are driven by by the psychology of the masses. The psychology of the masses is a special state that can not be simulated using computers in each mans room without a physical contact of the participants

You can observe the participants on line on your chart.

Two identical technical set ups , one is on a friday evening and second is on a monday afternoon.The price has fallen 50 pips to a strong support level , on friday late evening the probability is the supporters will wait till monday to support , rather than take weak positions into the weekend.My shorts do better on fridays than on mondays , I understand my opponents.

understanding knowledge of this behaviour of participants helps.Why do you get free lunches on indices on stock friday evenings?Learning the behavior and psychology of the participants.

An understanding of mass psychology is often more important than anunderstanding of economics. Markets are driven by human beings making humanerrors and also making super-human insights.

Most amateurs will make mistakes , and give everything back and even more .There is no bigger enemy than thyself.I have observed 3 traders for over 15 months , the system given to them made at least 60 pips a week on average.One came up with 7 pips , the second lost 30 pips a week , and the third came up with 10 pips a week.They were all given the same indicator as above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGtpQfZ7sfc

The markets are driven by the few skilled and with serious money , but the losers make mistakes and hand their money with mistakes.

A classic example is the free indicator called stochastics , you don't need to invent 1,001 th moving average indicator , just learn how to use the free stochastics , it will give you great results ONLY IF YOU KNOW HOW TO APPLY IT and when to ignore the lag .Don't look for an indicator , look at yourself , you are the indicator .

Take a car driver , he knows how to use a road sign and exactly when to use the road sign and when to ignore it.

krelian99:
Always the same the-market-is-rigged-card. Only black and white in your world? You are one of the mass, so why you trade anyway? Because even the big banks must follow some rules (one is that they are also humans) and that we can use.
Sigmund Freud's crowd behavior theory primarily consists of the idea that becoming a member of a crowd serves to unlock the unconscious mind. This occurs because the super-ego, or moral center of consciousness, is displaced by the larger crowd, to be replaced by a charismatic crowd leader.

Replace the "charismatic" with "richest" in forex market (being that forex market is impersonal) and there you go. Now I am leaving this thread

Wish you all the luck you can get

whisperer:
The psychology of the masses is a special state that can not be simulated using computers

Did you confute yourself? With old and much criticized Freud. Sexuality was his main area. Please read more about Freud or trader psychology. Their is noone charismatic or rich single person who says 'Do this and now this', maybe selfcalled experts, but they are neither rich nor charismatic. Rich people fail, big masses fail, but people with dangerous superficial knowledge fail right at the start.

Nice combination of indicators , with ranging ,support /resistance indicators and trending indicators , 8 of them are free , they write sell signs /buy signs and sing signals.

Files:
ultimate_ind.jpg  145 kb

I have just updated my ultimate indicator , but use 9 other indications for confirmation .

I have 10 indicators on each chart and made a really quality template , using 9 free indicators . The quality of information can not be gained from just 1 indicator ,although my custom indicator has most of this information , but a combination of ranging indicators , trending areas , multi currency strength indicators and buy sell voice alerts.It is like having a gaming platform with multi monitors , it is great.

Files:
Reason: