Do you prefer high or low volatility?

I was wonderin' if volatility is often viewed as negative and represents uncertainty risk, which do you prefer high or low volatility?

Worst combination is low liquidity and high volatility - it makes the market almost random. As long as the liquidity is high the high volatility is not so random and it is tradeable (unless you are a counter trend trader)

i would prefer high volatility !!!!

In Forex history, no one has the capacity to avoid loss completely at all due to having too much volatility. But, taking some major steps it can be reduce sometimes. I am always careful to avoid my loss by learning with support . This trading platform has huge strong educational lesion especially MT4 video tutorial. So, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader and able avoid my loss that I did.

Trading platform that has a huge educational lesson. Which one is it?

High volatility generate more trading opportunities for short term traders but it also generate high risk and so the use of risk management is needed. But with slower market movement means less trading opportunities for most traders

The higher volatility the lesser forecast and therefore the higher risk and profit if you are lucky with your trade. So I would rather less volatility in order to have more chances of prediction.

It really depends on your strategy. I agree that no volatility means difficulties in figuring the trend. It could be great for scalping though.

If high volatility is important in your strategy then its good. Tell me more about your strategy

If you are referring to the guy that told that :

Actually, I get any kind of Forex news with details from Economic Calendar of trading borer. so, I am able to know market movement in news time

forget about him : he has no idea what is he talking about

I prefer a low volatile market; it makes it easier for me to profit from; losses usually occur in a highly volatile market.

Reason: