4 Indicators in one?

MA RSI + Step MA PDF (not a JPEG) + Super Smoother...I have an idea (really)...Can few Indicators with different settings be combined together so it resembles 4-Timeframe Indicators on the bottom of the screen?...Can it be done in Metatrader?

Can also be 1 Indicator with different settings creating 3-4 rows on the bottom, like 4 Timeframe indicators do...

Pava:
Can also be 1 Indicator with different settings creating 3-4 rows on the bottom, like 4 Timeframe indicators do...

The answer to both posts is : yes, it can be created (the only problem is that in that case the number of parameters tends to be very long)

Mladen ...is it possible to do something like that?...3 rows...may be MA RSI...it's not elite...or Hull...Super Smoother would be great if not Elite...the way I got my workspace set up is cluttered now, as you can see...

Pava:
Mladen ...is it possible to do something like that?...3 rows...may be MA RSI...it's not elite...or Hull...Super Smoother would be great if not Elite...the way I got my workspace set up is cluttered now, as you can see...

Will see what can be done elegantly

Reason: