Looking for partner use my ea

hi

i bought EA before two month ago at very high price from hotblaster(dot)com

i attach it my small account and it give nice performance.(see the attachment)statement.htm

i want to make money quickly, but i have small capital now

i like to share my ea with you who have large capital on trading account.

agreement should be around 50% profit share or something like that

Files:
statement.htm  282 kb

trisa:
hi

i bought EA before two month ago at very high price from hotblaster(dot)com

i attach it my small account and it give nice performance.(see the attachment)statement.htm

i want to make money quickly, but i have small capital now

i like to share my ea with you who have large capital on trading account.

agreement should be around 50% profit share or something like that

You are actually trying to sell that EA don't you?

Why should anybody "invest" for 50% when it can be bought for much less and no additional money

morro:
You are actually trying to sell that EA don't you? Why should anybody "invest" for 50% when it can be bought for much less and no additional money

He is not selling

He is trying to rent an EA that is not even his - one more and to get money for nothing

Very Good and Profitable Forex trading strategy

I know its Sounds not good. But I am here to help. It is difficult to manage some good profits in forex.In first I am also a loser in forex.But after 2 years study and demo trading, I am able to create good and profitable trading strategy. From January 2015,I am starting to trade on live account, making some good Money. If anyone willing to take my strategy then contact with me Email: alexdecosta01@yahoo.com.

N.B- Person Must be honest and No intention to sell and share my strategy with anyone.

Thank you

Very Good and Profitable Forex trading strategy

I know its Sounds not good. But I am here to help. It is difficult to manage some good profits in forex.In first I am also a loser in forex.But after 2 years study and demo trading, I am able to create good and profitable trading strategy. From January 2015,I am starting to trade on live account, making some good Money. If anyone willing to take my strategy then contact with me Email: alexdecosta01@yahoo.com.

N.B- Person Must be honest and No intention to sell and share my strategy with anyone.

Thank you

alexdecosta:

Thank you

You are selling something without any proof of profitability, and you are telling that "Person Must be honest and No intention to sell and share my strategy with anyone.".? Funny

Nice try mate hahaha xD

Reason: