Help me to make ea with this indicator please

Dear trader,

I got a damned good indicator as a bonus. I am wathing this is good indicator for swing trading. Seems like heiken ashi but the signal is earlier.

Please help me to make an ea using this indicator.

the idea is :

when the bar is blue/green then BUY

when the bar is RED then SELL.

TF using 4h (long term trading).

Thank you.

Tirto

Files:

tirto:
Dear trader,

I got a damned good indicator as a bonus. I am wathing this is good indicator for swing trading. Seems like heiken ashi but the signal is earlier.

Please help me to make an ea using this indicator.

the idea is :

when the bar is blue/green then BUY

when the bar is RED then SELL.

TF using 4h (long term trading).

Thank you.

Tirto

Tirto

That is a decompiled version of solar wind indicator. Whoever gave it to you as a bonus is playing games on you. Some more information of solar wind indicator you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Dear Passenger,

Thank you for your advise.

I checked your link and seems that is the same system even looking different in drawing.

Would you advise me what method of indicator be used in the mql, that is using iHing and iLow.

Based on that principle (iHigh and iLow), please advise me for a robot ( EA) using that calculation.

I found PONTZERO has one. Anyone already using that robot?

Please advise.

Thank you

Tirto

tirto:
Dear Passenger,

I checked your link and seems that is the same system even looking different in drawing.

Would you advise me what method of indicator be used in the mql, that is using iHing and iLow.

Based on that principle (iHigh and iLow), please advise me for a robot ( EA) using that calculation.

I found PONTZERO has one. Anyone already using that robot?

Please advise.

Thank you

Tirto

tirto

iHigh() is a function that returns the high price specified by the symbol, time frame and index used

iLow() is a function that returns the low price specified by the symbol, time frame and index used

So, that is not a principle, but a function to retrieve desired values. The principle of the "solar wind" is a wrongly coded Fisher transform. More information about it you can find here : Fisher transformation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and a correctly coded fisher transform is used in the Ehlers fisher transform indicators (a couple of those you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980 )

Hi mladen,

Thank for your advise. Yes I am a beginner for the indicators in MT4.

I was looking at the codebase (mq4) of both indicator : solarwind, and indicatorbs, they are using code : iHigh and iLows.

My idea is to make a robot that detects the formula of any indicator using that formula.

Do you think it workable?

I found out an expert from Pointzero.com. (PZ Turtle Trading Lite EA - Free MT4 Expert Advisor (EA)). Below the attachment is the mq4

I was looking the codebase (mq4) by metaeditor and seems it contains iHigh and iLow as well. I don't know whether it is different from a metatrader programer.

Would you please check it for me?

Thank you for your kindest

Tirto

tirto:
Hi mladen,

Thank for your advise. Yes I am a beginner for the indicators in MT4.

I was looking at the codebase (mq4) of both indicator : solarwind, and indicatorbs, they are using code : iHigh and iLows.

My idea is to make a robot that detects the formula of any indicator using that formula.

Do you think it workable?

I found out an expert from Pointzero.com. (PZ Turtle Trading Lite EA - Free MT4 Expert Advisor (EA)). Below the attachment is the mq4

I was looking the codebase (mq4) by metaeditor and seems it contains iHigh and iLow as well. I don't know whether it is different from a metatrader programer.

Would you please check it for me?

Thank you for your kindest

Tirto

Tirto

Please read that post again : those functions are simply functions that are return the values of high and low prices at the desired position. Those are not indicators

As of solar wind and indicators : both are one and a same. More information of solar wind you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 . In order to save you time : there is no and will never be a successful EA using solar wind (by now all of us would be millionaires if an EA using solar wind was made and if it was as successful as people believe that solar wind indicator will be)

Hi mladen,

Tirto

Hello mladen,

I found a new robot on Gann High Low and MA crossing. the SL use Psar (I don't know whether trailing or not).

Would you check it and advise your comment, please?

Do you think modify it by using ATR for stoploss is better instead using Psar?

Thank you

tirto:
Hello mladen,

I found a new robot on Gann High Low and MA crossing. the SL use Psar (I don't know whether trailing or not).

Would you check it and advise your comment, please?

Do you think modify it by using ATR for stoploss is better instead using Psar?

Thank you

tirto

The best is to test it and compare to what you have in mind (as of how it should work)

Reason: