Indicator Modification - page 17

Hello Mladen, please can you add SSA to this indicator.

Thanks in advance. ma_crosses_mtf_ampamp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hello Mladen, please can you add SSA to this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Hello Mladen, please can you add SSA to this indicator. Thanks in advance.

emmany4

Are you aware that SSA recalculates and that any alerts used by that indicator would be meaningless that way?

Hi Mladen,

I am trying to use 'forecast' indicator as a gauge for measuring the force of the trend - the farther it is from the zero line - the stronger the force.

The problem is that when I decide to put levels on the graph - '1' and '-1' for instance - these levels do not represent the same thing on different timeframes, since the indicator is not bound by upper and lower limit and the same force of trend on the different timeframes has different values.

So if I use  '1'  and  '-1'  on 1hr - I will have to use  '1.2' or '1.3'  on 4hr or something in that range.

Another indicator that works like that is AbsoluteStrenght - and there too, the same levels can not work on different TF's to represent the same values of strenght. 

I am using CCI with greater values than 14 to solve this problem and it is OK, but it is not the same.

Do you know of an indicator that I can use instead of 'forecast' for this purpose or is it possible to modify it?

Thanks. 

Files:

Hi Mladen,

The attached indicator is not opening on my MT4. I have Ver 4 Build 950. Please help.

Also i could edit and see that push alert is not there. Please add push alert also.

Thanks in advance. 

Jea:

Hi Mladen,

The attached indicator is not opening on my MT4. I have Ver 4 Build 950. Please help.

Also i could edit and see that push alert is not there. Please add push alert also.

Thanks in advance. 

Here is this one first

Jea:

Hi Mladen,

Thanks in advance. 

And this one
Files:

mladen:
And this one
is it the same case with version 1?

techmac:
is it the same case with version 1?
Yes, it is the same (version 1.01 is newer - better to use that version)

mladen:
Yes, it is the same (version 1.01 is newer - better to use that version)
OK. Thanks :)
Reason: