Seconds timeframes charts on mt4 - page 2

Mladen i got i question for you. I use this EA for generating seconds-timeframe charts on my mt4 - FX Blue - FX Blue Custom Timeframe Generator. When ther's a dissconnect in my terminal - the seconds timeframe starts to gather data from the very beginning and i loose my history. So i decided to use MQL5 virtual server in my terminal - 'Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS - MQL5 Articles. After i got connected my terminal with this MQL5 virtual server and i reload my mt4 - the whole EA seconds-chart data has gone. Could you please tell me how to keep my EA work and gather data 24/7/365? VPS? Thank you.

i've been through alot with time frame modification for scalping purpose. have you consider using renko chart ?

but i'll be honest with you, developing a scalping ea is a hard work to do, constant backtesting, try many setting.

but even everything set and finally you finish with your final ea programming. the next stage are even more harder, finding a decent brokers with trading condition match your scalping EA. most brokers would ruin your trading performance when you trading in their live account.

Hier is a Link to N-Second Chart Creator EA

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/601429-n-second-chart-creator-ea

" This EA creates N-Second Charts synced with M1 candles, where the user can set N = 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20 and 30 Seconds. "

N-Second Chart Creator EA
N-Second Chart Creator EA
  • www.forexfactory.com
Share ideas, debate tactics, and swap war stories with forex traders from around the world.
Reason: