Seconds timeframes charts on mt4

To add comments, please log in or register
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio

Hi,

is it possible to get seconds timeframe charts on mt4? Like 15 seconds timeframe, 30 seconds timeframe and so on...?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:
Hi, is it possible to get seconds timeframe charts on mt4? Like 15 seconds timeframe, 30 seconds timeframe and so on...?

It could be done in the new metatrader 4 (using the timer capability) but with a lot of problems. First problem would be how to align the execution with the real clock execution (for example it could lag 1/2 a second behind the real clock). Also, it would need to be an offline chart (with all the things that go with offline charts).

myname
myname  

What would it be used for?

nbtrading:
What would it be used for?

I just wanted to try it for scalping purposes...

name
name  
thefxpros:
I just wanted to try it for scalping purposes...

That seems like a sound idea

on my own:
That seems like a sound idea

mmm, sorry, what is a sound idea?

maybe this can be a solution...

FX Blue - FX Blue Custom Timeframe Generator

AFT1
AFT1  
thefxpros:
mmm, sorry, what is a sound idea?

maybe this can be a solution...

FX Blue - FX Blue Custom Timeframe Generator

Could you please tell where exactly i should put that EA? In what folder? And how to run it? Could you please give step-by-step instructions? Is it safe to download that file 'cause my avast don't allow to do that?

Fresh_Prince:
Could you please tell where exactly i should put that EA? In what folder? And how to run it? Could you please give step-by-step instructions? Is it safe to download that file 'cause my avast don't allow to do that?

Hi, i don't use it anymore. But as far as i remember you have to put it on a 1 min chart...there should be some pdf with instructions when you install the package. It is safe, don't worry.

AFT1
AFT1  
thefxpros:
Hi, i don't use it anymore. But as far as i remember you have to put it on a 1 min chart...there should be some pdf with instructions when you install the package. It is safe, don't worry.

Yes! Thx. I've done it! It works fine!) Thank You!

AFT1
AFT1  

To

thefxpros

. Could it be somehow possible to download the tick history to this EA and to build seconds chart on the history quotes?

Fresh_Prince:
To

thefxpros

. Could it be somehow possible to download the tick history to this EA and to build seconds chart on the history quotes?

I guess that it could be done but better if you wait for a programmer opinion

To add comments, please log in or register