Seconds timeframes charts on mt4

Hi,

is it possible to get seconds timeframe charts on mt4? Like 15 seconds timeframe, 30 seconds timeframe and so on...?

thefxpros:
Hi, is it possible to get seconds timeframe charts on mt4? Like 15 seconds timeframe, 30 seconds timeframe and so on...?

It could be done in the new metatrader 4 (using the timer capability) but with a lot of problems. First problem would be how to align the execution with the real clock execution (for example it could lag 1/2 a second behind the real clock). Also, it would need to be an offline chart (with all the things that go with offline charts).

What would it be used for?

nbtrading:
What would it be used for?

I just wanted to try it for scalping purposes...

thefxpros:
I just wanted to try it for scalping purposes...

That seems like a sound idea

on my own:
That seems like a sound idea

mmm, sorry, what is a sound idea?

maybe this can be a solution...

FX Blue - FX Blue Custom Timeframe Generator

thefxpros:
mmm, sorry, what is a sound idea?

maybe this can be a solution...

FX Blue - FX Blue Custom Timeframe Generator

Could you please tell where exactly i should put that EA? In what folder? And how to run it? Could you please give step-by-step instructions? Is it safe to download that file 'cause my avast don't allow to do that?

Fresh_Prince:
Could you please tell where exactly i should put that EA? In what folder? And how to run it? Could you please give step-by-step instructions? Is it safe to download that file 'cause my avast don't allow to do that?

Hi, i don't use it anymore. But as far as i remember you have to put it on a 1 min chart...there should be some pdf with instructions when you install the package. It is safe, don't worry.

thefxpros:
Hi, i don't use it anymore. But as far as i remember you have to put it on a 1 min chart...there should be some pdf with instructions when you install the package. It is safe, don't worry.

Yes! Thx. I've done it! It works fine!) Thank You!

To

thefxpros

. Could it be somehow possible to download the tick history to this EA and to build seconds chart on the history quotes?

Fresh_Prince:
To

thefxpros

. Could it be somehow possible to download the tick history to this EA and to build seconds chart on the history quotes?

I guess that it could be done but better if you wait for a programmer opinion

Reason: