Two martingale systems, one currency pair, one live account

Hello!

I am currently trying out a strategy based on moving averages and martingale where I am running two martingale systems on every currency pair on different time frames. So for example, at one point I could go both long and short on one single currency pair and subsequently double whichever order loses. The problem I experience is that the martingale code (as included below) look at account history for lot size (OrdersHistoryTotal) so it does not know which lot size to look for. Anyone have any suggestions besides using two different accounts?

Happy trading!

Axel

//|---------martingale

int martingalefactor()

{

int histotal=OrdersHistoryTotal();

if (histotal>0)

{

for(int cnt=histotal-1;cnt>=0;cnt--)

{

if(OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY))

{

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber)

{

if(-OrderProfit()<0)

{

lotsfactor=lotsfactor*multiplier;

return(lotsfactor);

}

else

{

lotsfactor=initiallotsfactor;

if(lotsfactor<=0)

{

lotsfactor=1;

}

return(lotsfactor);

}

}

}

}

}

return(lotsfactor);

}

One solution I could perceive of would be to manually change symbol name for the currency pair, so you would for example have one called "EURUSD" and another called "EURUSDReverse", but as far as I can tell, this is not possible as symbol names are provided by the broker.

You can not change the symbol name. You could create an offline data but that would be more complicated to do right now (problems with the new metatrader and offline charts that have non-standard names)

Reason: